Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 7th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 160,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.Would you like to work for one of the World's largest banks in an exciting, dynamic and international environment?
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator
for our Japanese Corporate Banking Division
in Amsterdam (maternity cover - 1 year contract)
MUFG Bank Europe N.V. (MBE) is a fully-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), one of the largest ranked Financial Groups in the world in terms of assets. A world-class set of businesses and more than 180,000 employees in 50 markets. MUFG offers stability in an ever-changing market, providing services to high-profile clients worldwide.
For more than 50 years MBE offers corporate and investment banking services to both Japanese and non-Japanese corporate customers in The Netherlands and, through its branches. The goal is to be among the top performing foreign-owned banks operating in The Netherlands, providing value-added banking services and excellent operations, fulfilling both Japanese and Global Multinational Corporate customers' needs.
At MBE we are committed to contributing to a more sustainable future. Thus, we will encourage you to embed environmental, social & governance (ESG) factors in your everyday work and in our culture.
The MBE subsidiary based in The Netherlands is a network of branches (Germany Branch (Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich), Spain Branch (Madrid, Barcelona), Belgium Branch (Brussels), Austria Branch (Vienna)), managed from Amsterdam.Your impact at MUFG
You will participate in the execution of administrative tasks in order to support the Relationship Managers, Team head and Department Head in JCBD. The function forms part of JCBD, which consists of 5 units: Business Promotion, Administration, CMS,KYC and Credit Analysis. The main focus of JCBD is to develop and maintain Japanese customer base, and to gain profits through promotion of the bank’s products and services within the risk framework of the bank.Function positioning
In order to be successful in the role, you will need the following:
- Execute the administrative tasks related to JCBD customers
- Execute loans, deposits, foreign exchange transactions, and other products/services
- Create OVS instruction sheets for input
- Execute GCMS/Pooling related tasks, such as to handle all operational works and to respond to a wide range of customer enquiries
- Ensure timely processing of reporting requirements
- Implement, with the support from Relationship Managers, KYC (Know-Your-Customer), sanction monitoring and other Regulatory required tasks
- Pursue other operational tasks such as document delivery among divisions
- Respond to a wide range of customer enquiries by phone and/or email, resolving issues satisfactorily, referring matters to colleagues as appropriate
- Execute a variety of tasks and/or instructions given by UH, and DH in respect of business expansion of all MBE group
- Co-work with other JCBD members in order to meet the target and other team requirements, by harmonizing with the whole team members in JCBD
- Contribute to the completion of the team’s workload
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s rules, policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
Skills and experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge at WO/HBO level
- Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Japanese are essential. Ideally, Dutch is required
- Effective communication skills to work in a team
- Basic financial knowledge, data-processing
- Willingness to understand MUFG strategies, regulations and manuals
- Multi-Tasking skills
Integrity and Responsibility
- Balance Risk with Opportunity
- Customer Focus
- Demonstrate Global Perspective
Professionalism and Teamwork
- Drive For Results
- Collaborate and Build Partnerships
- Communicate Effectively and Professionally
Challenge Ourselves To Grow
What do we have to offer:
- Influence and Inspire Others
- Lead Change & Seek Continuous Improvement
- Think Strategically
- Manage and Develop Talent
We offer you a role in one of the largest banks of the world in a growing and international environment. You have various opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you with that by offering various training and development possibilities.
Besides that we will offer you:
- We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life.
- Monthly team events.
- To work in an ambitious, international environment with colleagues from different countries and cultures, who strive for the best.
- Gross salary based on experience and consistent with the market
- 8% holiday allowance and 13th month payment.
- 30 vacation days per year. Optional you can buy 15 additional days.
- Commuting allowance based on annual public transport 2nd class, most economical way, or € 0,21 per km with a max of 75km one way.
- €5,00 net remote working compensation per day, with a maximum of €60,00 per month.
- Possibility to order a mobile phone (up to €800,-)
- Possibility to order Office Equipment’s for the home office, (up to €500,-)
- Remote Working Policy i.e. Working From Home (WFH) and Remote Working in another Country.
- Bicycle plan (fiscal benefit)
- Company fitness (fiscal benefit)
- Mental health workshops and budget for external courses (i.e. Dutch language classes).
- Employee contribution towards Pension insurance (max 5%, currently 2%), our pension scheme is based on a defined contribution scheme.
- Training & development possibilities paid by the bank
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
The role is based in the Netherlands. All candidates need to be willing to relocate to the Netherlands. Internal employees will be supported in case of relocation.
For more information regarding this position you can contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are open to considering flexible working requests in line with organisational requirements.
MUFG is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.