As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!Job Description
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Proxy operations and reporting:
- Support the global proxy voting process including analysis of meeting agendas and related materials to ensure voting is consistent with Invesco’s Global Proxy Voting Policy and Guidelines. Conduct research and analysis on proxy proposals and liaise with Global Proxy Governance and Voting Manager and global ESG team.
- Support global teams and broader stakeholders internally with running regular proxy voting reporting and analytics. Assist in ad-hoc data collection and aggregation of statistical data including trend analysis to support global ESG team projects. Ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Monitor and identify corporate governance standards, regulatory developments, emerging trends and best practices in proxy voting.
- Support global proxy voting processes (monitoring, reporting and process improvements) in collaboration with ESG team, IT, custodian banks, proxy vendors and internal business partners.
- Support client requests (RFPs, DDQs) in collaboration with internal partners.
- Contribute content to the annual stewardship reports, board and Global IPAC presentation materials, ESG newsletter and participate in ad hoc projects.
- Support the proxy governance team with development and documentation of standard operating procedures and oversight functions. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements by region on proxy voting and reporting.
Work Experience and Skills:
- Data Analysis effectively manage data involve having an in-depth understanding of complex technical tasks Perform data analysis is responsible for collecting, cleaning, and analyzing data that can be used to improve business decisions. They must be able to effectively communicate their findings to those who will make the decisions.
Full Time / Part Time
- Proxy voting operations experience highly desired; prior work experience, preferably in finance or field with minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in corporate governance, investments, proxy research and analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including advanced Excel skills.
- Passionate about responsible investing / stewardship and having a positive impact.
- Be able to manage critical deadline driven workflow, particularly during the peak time of proxy season.
- Highly motivated, confident and ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Superior communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a hybrid environment.
Full timeWorker Type
EmployeeJob Exempt (Yes / No)
At Invesco, our workplace model supports our culture and meets the needs of our clients while providing flexibility our employees value. As a full-time employee, compliance with the workplace policy means working with your direct manager to create a schedule where you will work in your designated office at least three days a week, with two days working outside an Invesco office.Why Invesco
In Invesco, we act with integrity and do meaningful work to create impact for our stakeholders. We believe our culture is stronger when we all feel we belong, and we respect each other’s identities, lives, health, and well-being. We come together to create better solutions for our clients, our business and each other by building on different voices and perspectives. We nurture and encourage each other to ensure our meaningful growth, both personally and professionally.
We believe in diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace where everyone feels equally valued, and this starts at the top with our senior leaders having diversity and inclusion goals. Our global focus on diversity and inclusion has grown exponentially and we encourage connection and community through our many employee-led Business Resource Groups (BRGs).What’s in it for you?
As an organization we support personal needs, diverse backgrounds and provide internal networks, as well as opportunities to get involved in the community and in the world.
Our benefit policy includes but not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible, Hybrid Work
- 30 days’ Annual Leave + Public Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Medical Insurance for Employee and Family
- Annual Health Check-up
- 26 weeks Maternity Leave
- Paternal Leave
- Adoption Leave
- Near site Childcare Facility
- Employee Assistance Program
- Study Support
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- ESG Commitments and Goals
- Business Resource Groups
- Career Development Programs
- Mentoring Programs
- Invesco Cares
- Dress for your Day
In Invesco, we offer development opportunities that help you thrive as a lifelong learner in a constantly evolving business environment and ensure your constant growth. Our AI enabled learning platform delivers curated content based on your role and interest. We ensure our manager and leaders also have many opportunities to advance their skills and competencies that becomes pivotal in their continuous pursuit of performance excellence.To Know More About Us
About Invesco: https://www.invesco.com/corporate/en/home.html
About our Culture: https://www.invesco.com/corporate/en/about-us/our-culture.html
About our D&I policy: https://www.invesco.com/corporate/en/our-commitments/diversity-and-inclusion.html
About our CR program: https://www.invesco.com/corporate/en/our-commitments/corporate-responsibility.html
Apply for the role @ Invesco Careers