Apollo is a high-growth, global alternative asset manager. In our asset management business, we seek to provide our clients excess return at every point along the risk-reward spectrum from investment grade to private equity with a focus on three investing strategies: yield, hybrid, and equity. For more than three decades, our investing expertise across our fully integrated platform has served the financial return needs of our clients and provided businesses with innovative capital solutions for growth. Through Athene, our retirement services business, we specialize in helping clients achieve financial security by providing a suite of retirement savings products and acting as a solutions provider to institutions. Our patient, creative, and knowledgeable approach to investing aligns our clients, businesses we invest in, our employees, and the communities we impact, to expand opportunity and achieve positive outcomes.OUR PURPOSE AND CORE VALUES
Our Clients Rely On Our Investment Acumen To Help Secure Their Future. We Must Never Lose Our Focus And Determination To Be The Best Investors And Most Trusted Partners On Their Behalf. We Strive To Be:
The leading provider of retirement income solutions to institutions, companies, and individuals.
The leading provider of capital solutions to companies. Our breadth and scale enable us to deliver capital for even the largest projects – and our small firm mindset ensures we will be a thoughtful and dedicated partner to these organizations. We are committed to helping them build stronger businesses.
A leading contributor to addressing some of the biggest issues facing the world today – such as energy transition, accelerating the adoption of new technologies, and social impact – where innovative approaches to investing can make a positive difference.
We are building a unique firm of extraordinary colleagues who:
As One Apollo team, we believe that doing great work and having fun go hand in hand, and we are proud of what we can achieve together.OUR BENEFITS
Apollo relies on its people to keep it a leader in alternative investment management, and the firm’s benefit programs are crafted to offer meaningful coverage for both you and your family. Please reach out to your Human Capital Business Partner for more detailed information on specific benefits.Position Overview:
Apollo is a leading firm in the Alternatives Industry with a strong focus on delivering value to our clients. We are seeking an individual to join the Diligence and Client Reporting (DCR) as an Associate. Working in partnership with the ESG Lead, this Associate plays a critical role in the development and execution of RFP/DDQs, client reporting, consultant databases, and repeatable marketing materials for our clients. This role will require strong leadership, strategic thinking, and project management skills, as well as a deep understanding of the Alternatives Industry.Primary Responsibilities
- Assist the ESG Lead to develop and implement a comprehensive writing team focused on our Equity content
- Write, edit and create content for RFPs, DDQs and other proposal documents to respond to client inquiries
- Produce client reporting, consultant databases, and repeatable marketing materials for ESG products
- Ensure that all deliverables are accurate, timely, and consistent with the firm's brand and messaging
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal constituents especially the product teams
Qualifications & Experience
Apollo provides equal employment opportunities regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, veteran status, gender/sex or sexual orientation, or any other criterion or circumstance protected by applicable law, ordinance, or regulation. The above criteria are intended to be used as a guide only – candidates who do not meet all the above criteria may still be considered if they are deemed to have relevant experience/ equivalent levels of skill or knowledge to fulfil the requirements of the role. Any job offer will be conditional upon and subject to satisfactory reference and background screening checks, all necessary corporate and regulatory approvals or certifications as required from time to time, and entering into definitive contractual documentation satisfactory to Apollo.
- At least 4 years of experience in product development and/or writing
- Experience with handling RFP/DDQs, client reporting, and consultant databases
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Attention to detail, with a commitment to accuracy and quality in all deliverables
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred