Create your own future
The Fiduciary Management department at Van Lanschot Kempen is involved in the entire investment process of institutional clients (pension funds and insurers). From determining a strategic investment policy to the implementation of the investments and integrating ESG into policy and execution. From your start as a fiduciary manager you are a full member of the team and we give you the space and responsibility to serve customers together with colleagues. You are the point of contact for directors, management and advisors of the client.
With fiduciary services you can think of the following activities:
- advising clients on the entire investment policy and its elaboration
- maintaining relationships with customers and offering optimal service
- developing financial analyses and solving complex (financial and/or quantitative) issues
- constructing portfolios for fiduciary clients and accounting for the results achieved, both financial (performance) and non-financial (sustainability and service)
- keeping up with and responding to changing regulations and their impact on clients, mainly Dutch pension funds
- development of new products and services, optimizing operations and exploiting commercial opportunities
- the management role on behalf of the customer, coordination with internal departments and external parties to offer the customers a complete and robust service.
The fiduciary team is internally divided into a number of focus areas. In the available position, we are looking for a colleague who is enthusiastic about further developing the investment-related side of fiduciary management. You like to work on topics that have to do with investment policy, predominantly within the (regulatory) context of pension funds and insurers as well as alternative investment solutions. Think of strategic asset allocation and hedging policies, annual investment plans, asset class deep dives reflected in client oriented investment cases, aligning investment considerations with regulatory developments as well as assessing the organizational consequences. You take ownership of this role and represent the entire fiduciary team in the organization in your area of focus. The role requires close cooperation with colleagues in the entire value chain of institutional solutions.
Ambitious, responsible and a team player. This is the best way to describe you as Fiduciary Manager. Talents that you use to guide our customers every day through a constantly changing world. By thinking further and by asking questions. In addition, you are interested in investing and you are analytically well-versed. You are able to convince others of your ideas, love project-based work and do not shy away from deadlines. In addition, you have:
- 1-5 years of work experience, preferably in a relevant background such as consulting, asset management, corporate finance or another financial position
- experience with pension funds, portfolio construction and/or sustainable investment is an advantage
- completed university education, preferably in a financial field of study
- a relevant follow-up study (almost) completed such as CFA, CAIA, VBA
- good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing.
Move ahead at Van Lanschot Kempen
Together with various clients, more future-oriented, more sustainable and data-driven investing. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make that ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with around 1,700 colleagues spread over different areas of expertise. The Fiduciary Management & Institutional Solutions department is responsible for providing services to institutional clients (pension funds, insurers) who outsource all or part of their asset management to us. We offer this service in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Switzerland. The team consists of 17 employees, with work experience in financial services ranging from a few years to more than 25 years. The degree of innovation and agility of an organization is partly dependent on the diversity of the workforce. Thanks to our differences, we reinforce each other. We encourage an inclusive working environment in which all colleagues feel at home. With us you can just be who you are. And we are proud of that.
Curious about stories from colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and learn more!
Turning talent into value!
That's what we do! Because if you add value, then of course you can expect that from us as well. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a good example of this. In addition, as Vice President Fiduciary Management you will receive:
- a competitive gross monthly salary supplemented by a bonus based on performance and commercial results
- the choice of an OV annual pass or mobility card to cover your travel cost
- a flexible working environment with flexible hours and culture that stimulates initiative and entrepreneurship
- a flex budget to partly determine your own secondary employment conditions. Choose what you spend this budget on, from holiday allowance to a thirteenth month, extra leave days and much more
- for working mothers, we finance a part of the childcare.
And we have many more employment conditions ready for you. Find out what you get at Van Lanschot Kempen.
Working on tomorrow's capital
Have you become enthusiastic about the vacancy? Do you have any questions? Please contact Maddy Huang, Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unlock your full potential