ABOUT GQG PARTNERS
GQG Partners is an investment boutique which is a wholly owned subsidiary of a majority employee-owned company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: GQG). The firm manages global and emerging market equities for institutions, advisors, and individuals worldwide. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, we strive for excellence at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity, and a deep knowledge of the markets. GQG Partners manages more than US $119 billion in client assets as of December 31, 2023.
GQG is passionate about investing and strives for the highest levels of excellence in a competitive industry. It is our responsibility to help investors secure their financial future and we are honored that our clients entrust us with their financial capital. We endeavor to create a business that is closely aligned with our clients’ financial interests; and we strive for success at all levels of our organization through a commitment to independent thinking, continual growth, cultural integrity, and a deep knowledge of the markets.About The Position
Associate Investment AnalystManager:
Senior Investment AnalystEmployment:
New York, NYBase Salary:
$90,000 Annually Onwards
Do you like asking lots of questions to learn more about something? Do you love sorting/managing data and doing research on myriad topics? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and like learning about businesses? Then this might be the position for you. This role would work closely with members of our non-traditional team of analysts, providing ESG-focused support in various forms, including responsibilities related to data management and reporting, proxy voting, research and company engagements.
Journalists and former journalists are encouraged to apply as they possess many of the attributes required to succeed in this role, especially those with strong data management skills.Key Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of professional experience, preferably in an investment reporting or database management role within asset management or financial services a plus but not required. ESG knowledge or familiarity also a plus.
- Strong data analysis and data management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner in a fast-paced environment.
- An entrepreneurial and self-directed person who works well under pressure and can meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Inquisitive attitude, outcome-oriented approach, attention to detail.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- A growth mindset to share ideas and contribute to GQG’s knowledge sharing culture
- A willingness to learn and adapt practices as needed.
GQG Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not engage in unlawful discrimination on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for “EEO Is the Law.” GQG Partners LLC may participate in E-Verify, please view the following links for details in English and Spanish. For information regarding your Right to Work, click here for details in English and Spanish.