As a Sustainable Finance Consultant you are part of a fast-growing enthusiastic team that focuses on the Financial Sector. In varied and multidisciplinary project teams, you will help banks, insurers and pension funds with their sustainability transformation Together with your colleagues, you advise clients who form the top of the financial sector, both in the Netherlands and internationally.
We will provide you a home base in the Financial Services Finance Consulting team, which is an energetic and motivated group of people, with strong growth aspirations.
Does this describe you?
As a consultant in our Sustainable Finance Consulting team you’ll need:
- A Master’s degree in sustainability
- Affinity with sustainable finance
- Enthusiasm, a sharp mind, a pro-active nature and strong communication skills
- You know how to make an impact, you have strong analytical skills and you enjoy working in changing multidisciplinary teams
- You are social, ambitious, eager to learn and like to work together
- The ambition to further develop your knowledge of the financial sector and be eager to gain more in-depth content knowledge on finance related topics including the future of finance, sustainable finance
- Business proficiency in Dutch and English is required
What are we offering?
We Also Offer You
We believe in the power of an inclusive culture and we want everyone to feel free to be themselves. We offer access to a PwC global network, where you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals regarding risk and other disciplines.
- Numerous training sessions and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
- an appropriate salary and extensive employment conditions, including a “well-being budget”. This is a personal annual budget of EUR 1000 to spend on your health, for example on mindfulness, sport, lifestyle coaching, and wellness.
- A fully equipped, ergonomic home office with a second monitor;
- A monthly internet allowance;
- A lease car/car allowance, laptop and iPhone;
- 31 holidays days per year;
- Hybrid working at the client, at home and at the office;
- The possibility, within standard working hours, of focusing on Corporate Responsibility, various networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment;
- enjoyable informal activities, including drinks get-togethers, a Christmas party, and a skiing weekend
Getting started at PwC
Are you enthusiastic? Then let us have your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’re applying and why you’re the right person for this position. Click on the red button and apply immediately!
After We’ve Received Your Application
- You’ll immediately receive confirmation in your inbox;
- We’ll contact you within two weeks for a short introductory meeting;
- If everyone is enthusiastic, then we’ll schedule an online assessment.
- Depending on your score, you will receive an invitation for an initial interview.
Click here for more information about the application process.
If you would like more detailed information about the position of Associate Finance Consulting at PwC, don't hesitate to contact us. Glorializ Lantigua Virella will be happy to help you by phone, e-mail or WhatsApp. firstname.lastname@example.org, 0641324437.