Greenwich, Connecticut or New York City - Hybrid
At AXA IM our purpose, to act for human progress by investing for what matters, is central to every action we take as a business. As a responsible asset manager, we actively invest for the long-term to help our clients, our people and the world to prosper.
As a future Credit Analyst, you will report to Head of Investment Grade Credit Research, US, and you will be part of AXA IM Fixed Income
DISCOVER your opportunity
The Credit Analyst will contribute to the fixed income investment process by supporting the US IG Team's fundamental research effort through providing in-depth fundamental credit analysis, including analysis of ESG factors, of Investment Grade issuers on a forward-looking basis.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Support US Investment Grade Team's research effort through bottom fundamental credit analysis of Investment Grade Issuers in assigned sectors
- Provide written credit research reports including proprietary fundamental ratings and investment recommendations on Investment Grade issuers as needed, applying the AXA IM Credit Research Process
- Provide back-up to the other analysts as required
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
SHARE your unique expertiseEducation/Qualifications
We welcome different combinations of skills & experiences.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration and/or Management is required.
- CFA designation, MBA or equivalent is preferred
Knowledge And Skills
- 5-7yrs experience in fundamental credit analysis and bond pricing mechanisms, acquired at asset management company, investment bank and/or credit rating agency preferred
- Previous coverage of Financial sector preferred
- Understanding of ESG framework and experience in ESG analysis preferred
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of financial statements, accounting standards and restatements
- Solid understanding of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices and issues.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Well organized able to work with critical deadlines
- Experience in developing financial models using multi-factor inputs
- Understanding of Fixed Income Markets
We would love to know more about you. Let's connect! Send us your resume.
The pay range for this position is up to 190 000$. Actual pay will be determined based upon the individual's skills, experience and location. We strive for market alignment and internal equity with our colleagues' pay.About AXA
The AXA Group is a global leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 105 million customers in 62 countries.
We protect and advise our clients at every stage of their lives, offering products and services that meet their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, savings and asset management.
Our mission : To act for human progress by protecting what matters
Our values : Customer first, Integrity, Courage and One AXAAbout The Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can:
Grow your potential : Be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities.
Shape the way you work : Work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.).
Thrive within a diverse community : Play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Move the world forward : Join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree.