Established almost 100 years ago to manage capital for the Brenninkmeijer family, Anthos Fund &
Asset Management (AFAM) has provided comprehensive values-based asset management and
investment advisory services in numerous asset classes to the family, their philanthropies and pension funds of group entities.
Clients benefit from tailored expert management across equities, fixed income, real estate, private
equity, alternative investments and on an overall portfolio level.
Based on a tradition of purpose, excellence, collaboration, client focus and passion, AFAM’s approach has a long-term track record of outperforming benchmarks while contributing to the common good. AFAM is a signatory to the UN Principles for Responsible Investment, has a long track record in the field of impact investing and has responsible investing embedded across its investment process.
AFAM is part of the COFRA holding. Family-owned for six generations, COFRA is united around a
common mission – to amaze customers and be a force for good. The enterprise cares deeply about people and the communities it serves, striving to have a lasting positive impact on society and the environment. More information can be found on: https://www.anthosam.com/
Purpose of the job
As the Digital Transformation Manager in Anthos' Data & Technology (D&T) department, you will play a pivotal role in cultivating a data-driven culture, taking a hands-on approach to drive Digital
transformation. Your agile expertise will ensure the consistent delivery of valuable products and
services. Leveraging your extensive experience, you'll empower our teams to collaborate seamlessly within a Scrum framework, aligning with our strategic goals for optimal results.
D&T is a dynamic and highly motivated team dedicated to developing an innovative and purpose
driven digital asset management ecosystem. Our team is comprised of individuals with diverse
backgrounds, cultures, and a wide array of skills and experience, spanning across Data Engineering, Data Quality, Data Analytics, Digital, and Client Reporting.
• Manage and prioritize the product backlog, maintaining a dynamic list of features and user
stories. Ensure that the most valuable items are ready for development.
• Write user stories with clear and detailed requirements for development teams.
• Ensure that product requirements align with business objectives and customer needs.
• Coach our agile teams in Scrum methodology to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
Oversee the implementation of Scrum practices, ensuring adherence.
• Apply data visualization & user-experience principles when designing and developing solutions.
• Contribute in design decisions to shape Data Analytics platform for crafting Digital products.
• Offer guidance to the team in data modelling, with a focus on investment management.
• Ensure the implementation of DataOps best practices.
• Ensure consistent and up-to-date design documentation for developed solutions.
• Utilize data and feedback to make informed decisions for future development, updates, and
iterations, with the aim of continually enhancing our products and services.
• Upskilling yourself and the team in innovative methods, technologies and best practices.
• Collaborate closely with Business owners, Customers and external partners to gather feedback
and insights. Business owners include Client Solutions, Investments, Risk Management, Legal &
Compliance, Operations etc.
• Plan and lead meetings, presentations, and workshops with customers.
• Assist preparing status reports for senior stakeholders.
Experience & Education
• At least 8 years of relevant work experience in investment management industry.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a related field (e.g., Econometrics, Computer Science,
Business information management).
• Proven experience in Agile SCRUM practices (i.e. Certified Scrum Digital Transformation
• Practiced design thinking and lean startup principles.
• Proficiency in financial instruments and products, coupled with a grasp of the end-to-end value
chain in the investment industry. Understanding of key processes including Client onboarding,
Manager selection, Client reporting, Performance measurement etc.
• Understanding of ESG concepts (Responsible & Impact investing).
• Familiarity with AI/ML technologies and their practical applications.
• Proficiency in Agile project management tools and techniques (e.g. Azure DevOps).
• Experience with modern Data Architectures (e.g., Lakehouse, Delta Lake). Understanding of the
Data Management, Data Quality, and Data Analytics practices.
• Understanding of tools such as MS Data Factory, Synapse, Azure ML, Power BI, Databricks.
• Ownership and enthusiasm for technology.
• Effective problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
• Structured and quality-focused approach.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken, Dutch nice to have.
• You will report to Head of Data & Technology.
• The role is a full-time position.
• You will be offered a definite contract of one year with the intention to extend to a permanent
contract after a year.
• Valid EU work permit.
• Adaptable for both office and remote work.
• Reference checks and a pre-employment screening are a final step of the hiring procedure.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment
without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status
Location: Amsterdam Area, State/Region: --- !!!MISSING!!!, Netherlands the
Company: Anthos Fund & Asset Management