Company Overview And Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
At Entegris, we use our science-based knowledge and legacy of innovation to advance technologies that transform the human experience and improve the well-being of the communities where we live and work. We believe that everything we do as a business must be inextricably linked to what we stand for as an organization, aligned with our PACE Values, and have a lasting, positive impact on our world.
Entegris’ Global CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Director will have responsibility for developing and executing our CSR and sustainability program – including development of strategy, and oversight of auditable data collection methods, procedures, and controls to ensure optimum ESG data integrity and reliability. The position leads the assessment of Entegris’ material CSR topics, alignment to leading reporting standards/frameworks and regulatory requirements, and engagement with strategic CSR-focused assessment organizations and stakeholders critical to Entegris’ business success and reputation.
The Global CSR Director will engage with business units, steering committees, and working groups across our global operations to collaboratively report progress toward goals, key performance indicator trends, and narrative demonstrating integrated management of our most important CSR issues and alignment of our business priorities with positive environmental and social impact. This leader will also engage with institutional investors and Entegris shareholders to discuss our CSR framework and align on ESG priorities.
This role proactively monitors the performance of Entegris relative to our peers and other corporate ESG and sustainability leaders, as well as the evolution and consolidation of ESG and sustainability reporting standards, frameworks, and regulatory requirements – to formulate recommendations for our disclosure strategy and inform future goals, operational programs, and policies.
We’re seeking a collaborative leader with demonstrated experience in U.S. and international financial reporting -- current/emerging ESG and sustainability reporting standards/frameworks and international regulatory requirements.
In this role, you will:
- Play a key role in forming, leading and executing Entegris’ CSR program and goals.
- Collaborate and build consensus across the broad Entegris organization – executive, financial, accounting, HR, legal, operations, communications, R&D.
- Regularly update the executive leadership team and board of directors on the progress of Entegris’ CSR program.
- Develop and execute a global CSR reporting strategy addressing internal and external audiences, including producing an annual CSR Report and supporting outputs.
- Engage with institutional investors and Entegris shareholders to discuss our CSR framework and align on ESG priorities.
- Work with internal U.S. and international financial reporting organizations and other business units to apply external best practices and establish auditable CSR reporting methods, procedures, and controls – ensuring optimum CSR data integrity and reliability in preparation for ESG disclosures in U.S. and European regulatory filings.
- Contribute to assessing and developing science-based environmental targets and associated key performance indicators by engaging with key internal business units and external advisory partners to determine data availability and reliability.
- Lead the selection and implementation of a formalized ESG reporting data management platform to support ESG data collection/warehousing and approval tracking.
- Serve as Entegris’ subject-matter expert on the evolution and consolidation of ESG reporting standards/frameworks.
- Conduct ongoing benchmarking of Entegris CSR and sustainability goals, disclosures, and performance relative to our peers, other corporate CSR & sustainability leaders, industry trends, and best practices.
- Lead proactive engagement with ESG assessment organizations such as EcoVadis, MSCI, Sustainalytics, etc. – to optimize disclosure and performance, and synthesize insights from identified gaps to champion internal process/program/policy enhancements.
- Actively engage with ESG/sustainability reporting standards bodies, external auditors, and other industry groups, to participate in shaping the evolving disclosure ecosystem and demonstrate thought leadership.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
- A strong interest in ESG and sustainability
- High level communications skills
- Proven track record of successfully working within a matrix organization to meet deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in general business, finance, sustainability, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, ESG, sustainability, corporate. responsibility, strategy, or related fields, with at least 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies, programs, and reporting frameworks.
- Experience working directly with the Board, Executive Leadership, and functional management.
- Understanding of U.S. and international financial reporting (preferred)
- Understanding of ESG reporting standards/frameworks (e.g., SASB, TCFD, ISSB, CDP, SEC, CSRD) and monitoring trends (preferred)
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at this time.