Address: USA-MA-Quincy-1385 Hancock Street
Store Code: Office of CEO (2760747)
A great career opportunity
We want to see you grow and succeed. Many of our current leaders started out in-store before moving through the company. If you come to work for us, we will continually invest in you and help you build on your talents.
We offer a range of professional development programs, from internships to specialist courses where senior managers can fine-tune their leadership skills. We also provide flexible working options if you’re returning to the workforce.
Responsible for AD USA Brand ESG reporting for key KPIs that are a.) publicly reporting and monitored, b.) financial in nature c.) externally audited and d.) coordinated in conjunction with GSO BPP and/or A&R and H&S team. Also responsible for forecasting and phasing of ESG related measures, building the monthly management reporting package, providing financial analytical support to ESG related investments and providing financial expertise to the ADUSA H&S team, brand H&S teams and other functions related to ESG related projects (i.e. Race to Zero, etc.)
- Provide financial and business planning expertise to support enterprise wide ESG initiatives. Bring financial perspective to detailing roadmaps to deliver against public ESG goals, focused on capital planning (e.g. Race to Zero) and commercial planning (e.g. Sales, COGS, Shrink).
- Produce insights into financial fluctuations and circumstances impacting ESG performance e.g. inflation, currency exchange, market pricing.
- Partner with the H&S team to build necessary financial plans to deliver ESG performance areas and forecast ESG performance throughout the year along with financial fluctuations of the business.
- Participate in developing and expanding internal reporting measures as needed
- Frequently collaborate with H&S team on all matters related to ESG reporting and analytics
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly ESG reporting materials for Business Reviews and support preparations for Executive Committee and Supervisory Board submissions and reviews
- Provide planning, support and guidance to executive’s leadership, as ESG initiatives evolve, including “Social” aspects of ESG
- Stay current with and inform leadership (finance, USLT, etc.) of changing financial regulations, compliance, etc. and lead development of appropriate actions to ensure we stay in compliance e.g. EU Taxonomy, Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosures
- Plan ESG measures in compliance with external and internal reporting requirements
- Provide critical control point in the overall ESG control framework
- BA/BS in finance or ESG related degree, 10+ years’ experience working in both finance and ESG related fields; MBA or equivalent preferred; audit experience and/or CPA certification, with focus in ESG related reporting preferred
- Minimum years' experience: 8-10 years in developing auditable controls to provide reasonable assurance
- Knowledgeable of communications for international companies and corporate ESG reporting/ratings and audit processes
- Executive maturity
- Excellent people leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and Ability to communicate to all levels of management
- Ability to multitask several projects
At Ahold Delhaize USA, we embrace and celebrate diversity. Our employees and prospective employees are treated with fairness, respect, and dignity. We provide an equal opportunity workplace committed to hiring, training, compensating, and promoting persons based on their talents and abilities and without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, family status, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Job Requisition: 251736_external_USA-MA-Quincy_2222023