Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $220,000 – $250,000
- Develop and execute initiatives and policies to promote the integration and enhancement of the firm’s sustainability strategy and the achievement of related objectives across the firm.
- Coordinate, track and report on key sustainability metrics for internal and external purposes. Manage ongoing improvement of the firm’s sustainability/ESG reporting methodology.
- Develop and help deliver sustainability presentation material as well as staff training content.
- Monitor and disseminate strategic sustainability/ESG developments in banking and for different industries/sectors to help promote sustainable finance product and services innovation.
- Work with Corporate Communications & Marketing staff on initiatives and collateral to promote awareness and understanding of the bank’s sustainability commitment and initiatives.
- Provide content and guidance for the bank’s Sustainability Council. Assist in developing and coordinating sustainability-related events/conferences.
- Identify and promote new areas for innovation and growth in the bank’s sustainability platform in line with the rapidly evolving field of sustainability.