About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
The ESG controller is responsible for all ESG-related reporting activities (financial and non-financial), as well as coordinating ESG reporting requirements with the EHS&S group and other corporate functions, to ensure compliance with various governmental regulations throughout the world.
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives, and implements strategic policies for obtaining results.
- Monitor the global ESG regulation and compliance landscape in order to develop and maintain a deep understanding of ESG reporting trends and regulatory requirements.
- Act as the point of contact for the Finance organization on all ESG matters.
- Coordinate efforts amongst EHS&S, External Financial
- Reporting, and other corporate functions, ensuring accurate ESG/CSR reporting and disclosure compliance with various ESG-related regulations (SEC, CSRD, EFRAG, ISSB).
- Oversee the monthly financial accounting close process for ESG-related activities (i.e. responsible for accurately recording journal entries, compilation of the ESG trial balance and preparation of related accounting reconciliations).
- Coordinate with the Internal Controls organization to develop and document the ESG internal control environment (i.e. write and maintain ESG process narratives, identify ESG key controls and maintain control matrix, etc.); assist with the risk assessment process.
- Develop, update and maintain financial reporting policies for ESG-related financial processes, and ensure those policies are enforced across the organization.
- Review climate disclosures prepared by the EHS&S group for inclusion in the CSR report/10-K/Q reports/statutory reports, ensuring reporting aligned to requirements of various frameworks.
- Graduation in specialized field (Eg: Bachelor of Engineering)
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable with various ESG frameworks, standards, and regulations; understands how ESG concerns relate to material business risks and opportunities
- In-depth knowledge of external (SEC) and internal financial reporting, as well as non-financial reporting.
- Strong background in finance, processes and internal controls, as well as expertise with financial reporting systems and related applications