We are now working with a major global asset management firm based in London.
An exceptional opportunity has now arisen for an Equity Research Analyst to join their European Environmental Fund.
In this role, you will advise the Portfolio Manager of the Fund on the implications of environmental, social and environmental policy and regulations on the future profitability and of their investments.
Day to day this can involve:
- Carrying out detailed pieces of research on ESG matters
- Detailed financial analysis of stocks to work out future profitability in the context of sustainability
- Identify opportunities for engagement with investee companies pioneering ESG and monitoring the performance of companies to ensure ongoing compliance with ESG objectives.
- Communicate research findings to clients in
They are looking for someone who has a background as follows:
- Equity analyst with extensive experience in ESG from a buy or sell side firm
- Economic modelling skills to show the impact of ESG on investing
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills