Country: SpainSCIB is looking for a
Business ESG analyst. based in our
Boadilla del Monte office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander CIB (www.santandercib.com) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (Santander CIB)
is Santander's global division that supports some of the world's most complex and sophisticated corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs.
We embrace a strong risk culture and all of our professionals at all levels are expected to take a proactive and responsible approach toward risk management.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.What You Will Be Doing
As a Business ESG analyst , you will:
- Contribute to the implementation of ESG policies across all lending products, interacting with product teams, creating awareness and building effective controls
- Participate in ESG forums related to process / IT, supporting the execution of ESG framework from Middle Office perspective
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of ESG metrics (Green Bond, Portfolio Alignment, Sustainable Finance). Coordinate reporting process globally (global product teams and Middle/Front teams in geographies)
Skills & Knowledge
- Business Administration, economics, and engineer.
- Proactiveness, planning, organizing and attention to details
- Basic product knowledge (Project Finance, Asset Finance, Export Finance)
- English fluent
- Pre & Post Trade systems knowledge will be highly valued (Mercurio, Loan IQ)
If you want to know more about us, follow us on: