Our client is a global asset management house. Due to continued business success, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Investment Analyst (ESG) to join their high-performing Investments team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join the fixed income investment team and be responsible for ESG orientated data analysis that will support the investment process. The analyst will lead the build out and implementation of the firm’s ESG investment process.
The Investment Analyst (ESG) will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Develop robust ESG knowledge and skills to facilitate portfolio monitoring and tracking of investments.
- Regularly collate ESG data to assist the team with monitoring investments.
- Provide sector and portfolio analysis to inform risk reports and analysis.
- Work closely with the team to develop ideas to promote improvement and contribute towards investment discussions.
- Maintain knowledge and monitor developments in the ESG markets.
- Build strong relationships with internal teams and external contacts inform investment recommendations.
- Actively contribute on ad-hoc projects across the team, as they arise.
The Investment Analyst (ESG) will meet the following skillset:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the asset management and/or banking sector.
- Degree educated, preferably in finance, business or economics.
- Currently working towards or have gained a CFA qualification in ESG investing.
- Strong knowledge of ESG-driven investing and ESG portfolio data.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Intellectually curious with excellent interpersonal skills.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Investment Analyst (ESG), please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”