Our Client, a Global Private Markets firm, is looking for an ESG Investment Compliance Specialist to join their team. Based in London, the role will be an excellent opportunity to take join a fast-paced and supportive team, with lots of responsibility and visibility across the wider firm.
- Coordinating the implementation and oversight of ESG exclusions across the Group's investment platform, including those relating to the Firm’s Sustainable, Impact, and ESG integrated investment strategies, as well as those associated with “Article 8” and “Article 9” of the SFDR regulation, the Total Quality Standard, Net Zero initiative, Dutch Pension Agreement on Responsible Investing, among the various other standards and ESG requirements.
- Partnering with the ESG Investing Team, Client Platform, Legal & Compliance and Onboarding teams to help define and implement client ESG policies and exclusions to ensure that portfolios are managed in accordance with client intentions or applicable guidelines.
- A passion for implementing controls relating to ESG investing and ESG principles, and a desire to follow the evolving regulatory and industry requirements relating to ESG investing
- A working understanding of Article 8” and “Article 9” of the SFDR regulation, the Total Quality Standard, Net Zero initiative, Dutch Pension Agreement on Responsible Investing, among the various other standards and ESG requirements
- Experience utilizing Aladdin and/or Charles River for investment compliance highly preferred
Please contact Georgie Ashby at Danos Associates if you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity.