Our client, a global asset management firm is looking to hire an ESG specialist to join the fixed income investment team.
This role will work as part of the Fixed Income portfolio management team and play a pivotal role in further enhancing the team’s ESG capabilities.
- Key point of contact for all ESG related queries within the fixed income investment team
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers and Credit Analysts to identify and incorporate material ESG factors into their investment processes
- Analyse ESG risks and opportunities in relation to fixed income portfolio management
- Conduct thematic and ESG analysis to inform investment recommendations
- Monitor ESG related developments from a market, regulatory and thematic perspective
- Work on various data projects as required (for example, automating data, enhancing systems functionality, review of external methodologies)
- Work closely with ESG data providers
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 2-4 years’ work experience from an asset manager, consultancy or data provider
- Genuine interest in sustainable investing/ESG related issues
- Degree educated
- Collaborative approach to work
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.