As the Senior ESG analyst you will be part of the Sustainability Team and have oversight and responsibility for ESG data collection. You will be responsible for all environmental specific reports and work with internal stakeholders to conduct GHG accounting across 30+ countries.
Our client is a leading international business services provider, with a global footprint and recognised brand. Firmly established in the FTSE 250, the business is young, ambitious, and dynamic.
Global presence with offices in 30+ countries.
As Senior ESG Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Oversight and responsibility for ESG data collection
- Provide support and guidance to ESG data entry providers across the business to ensure quality and accuracy of information
- Conduct Greenhouse Gas (GHG) accounting to track our progress towards our Science-Based Targets and calculate accurate scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions
- Manage relationships with third-party ESG data and service providers, including the GHG emissions measurement platform
- Support data verification efforts and efforts for continuous improvement and enrichment.
- Support internal and external ESG Reporting, for and not limited to, management reports, ESG performance reports, ESG ratings, CDP, CSRD and TCFD.
- Support sustainability projects and track progress.
In order to be considered for the Senior ESG analyst role we're looking for:
- 1-3 years relevant experience in an ESG focused role, or an accounting role
- A strong academic background in a relevant field (Sustainability, Engineering, Maths, Accounting, Finance)
- Knowledge of ESG measurement frameworks such as GHG protocol
- Excellent data analysis skills and experience with ESG data sets
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships through a variety of mediums
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of current and emerging reporting frameworks such as CSRD, TCFD, ISSB is advantageous
- Experience of financial or non-financial assurance is advantageous
a competitive salary and good benefits package.