About the job
- WinCorp Solutions is seeking a Fixed Income ESG Integration Analyst to serve as a consultant for our Fortune 500 client, a financial services/investments company located in DTLA, CA. Our client is looking for someone URGENTLY, so come apply today!
Research & Analysis
- Monitor news reports and ESG-specific datasets for key ESG issues and indicators impacting fixed income asset classes
- Find and summarize internal and external research on fixed income ESG topics
- Analyze ESG characteristics of fixed income portfolio holdings (e.g., percent of fund with certain exposures)
Project & Stakeholder Management
- Assist with preparing meeting materials (e.g., briefing notes, PowerPoints) which illustrate examples of ESG integration within CG’s fixed income processes and keep key stakeholders informed of progress
- Assist with the project management of ESG initiatives by creating timelines/checklists, following up with internal stakeholders for project updates, and helping communicate project status updates to ESG leadership
- Document internal team processes
- Knowledge of Fixed Income as an asset class with a particular focus on corporates, sovereigns, and municipal bonds
- Ability to understand and summarize research reports and news articles
- Proficient in Excel, able to combine and analyze large data sets
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), organized, attentive to detail
- Quick learner who can work independently
- College degree with Economics or Finance coursework preferred
Top candidates for this position would have:
- Experience working with fixed income data sources such as Bloomberg, and portfolio analysis tools such as Aladdin.
- Project management experience, creating project timelines and overseeing projects to completion.
- Understanding of ESG data, tools, and methodologies.