Omega Accounting Solutions is a multi-faceted professional services firm that empowers small and mid-sized businesses to make informed decisions through the application of advanced analytics, business intelligence, and industry knowledge. We work with business owners and leadership teams to plan for and build operational strength and financial health.
Why clients love us: We treat their businesses as if it were our own, building long-term partnerships between our staff and clients. We are invested in helping them outperform expectations.
Why employees love us: Our culture is vibrant, and we value our employees’ work-life balance and personal growth above all else. Our core values include Accuracy, Honesty, Efficiency, Transparency, and Integrity. If you possess these values, then you would be a great fit for Omega!
Omega Accounting Solutions has been awarded a Top Workplaces honor by the Orange County Register in 2021 and 2022 and was recently ranked #35 in Inc. Magazine’s annual list of the Pacific Region’s fastest growing private companies!
Omega Accounting Solutions is in hyper growth mode and is currently looking for an Impact Analyst to join our team. The Impact Analyst will play a crucial role in helping the Impact Analysis team assess the impact of government orders related to COVID-19 on businesses. The Impact Analyst will conduct research, analyze data, and communicate with clients to gather insights of how businesses of all sizes and industries were affected. This position will also play a key role in helping the team develop solutions to help these businesses. Please note: This position is fully on-site.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work closely alongside a team with a variety of backgrounds to conduct technical analyses in a wide variety of industries
- Interface with business owners to review business practices and discuss the measurable state of their financial reporting
- Conduct interviews with client personnel to review financial data and discuss technical aspects of client processes, procedures, and daily functions
- Analyze large subsets of confidential financial and technical client data
- Gather and review technical and financial documentation
- Draft robust technical reports and deliverables that detail and substantiate business incentive claims
- Leverage strong project management skills to ensure deadlines and client expectations are met
- Complete other duties at the discretion of management
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business mindset with ability to work across industries
- Aptitude for comprehending complex compliance requirements and articulating positions in written analyses
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Self-starter and that is eager to learn and not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Capacity to prioritize projects, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Superior organizational skills and project management skills
- Desire to work with small businesses and passion to help clients succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building client relationships
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through client issues
- Ability to perform financial analysis and has at least some familiarity with financial statements
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or another Business-related major is a plus
- 1-3 years of relevant prior work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word and advanced level skillset in Microsoft Excel