Investment Analyst Intern
Seeking a hardworking undergraduate or recent graduate passionate about investing across in equities and/or fixed income, commodities and bonds. You may get involved in conducting research to support the development of investment strategies and evaluate potential investment opportunities.
This is a good opportunity for undergraduates, graduates as well as working professionals who want to change industries. A desire to want to work in finance is essential.Responsibilities And Duties
Qualifications And Skills
- Building, reviewing and updating financial models
- Comparing the theoretical valuation to the market price of the equity to determine whether shares are rated as Buy, Sell or Hold
- Financial modelling, and writing research notes
- Modeling sophisticated financial instruments
- Researching macroeconomic themes
- Creating visualizations and dashboard views using various data sets
- Researching ESG factors and their impact on investments
Benefits And Perks
- Undergraduates, graduates as well as working professionals who want to change industries.
- Cross cultural work experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills; oral and written
- A dedicated mentor will be offered to guide you as you progress through your investment banking journey.
- Unparalleled early exposure to the investment banking processes and acquiring strong financial analysis skills.
- This is a competitive unpaid role which provides academic credits and direct experience.
Powered by JazzHR