JobReq ID: 50410
Type of work: Hybrid
Type of contract: Open-ended/permanent
Full/Part Time: Full time
Bridgestone in Europe, CIS, Middle East, India and Africa (BSEMIA), headquartered in Zaventem (Belgium), is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader providing sustainable mobility and advanced solutions.
In addition to our premium tire products, we offer a growing portfolio of tire-centric and mobility solutions. Together with our partners and guided by "Serving Society with Superior Quality”, that has been our mission since Shojiro Ishibashi founded Bridgestone in 1931, we are working to accelerate sustainable mobility innovations and solutions. Through innovative technology, we are committed to easier, safer, smoother and seamless mobility for our society and customers improving how people move, live, work and play.
Bridgestone also benefits from a significant retail network throughout the region – in fact our retail presence in the EMIA region is the largest in the tire industry. Through 17 distinct retail partners, we have around 3,500 outlets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa as well as around 2,500 outlets through our partner network in India. This network offers a selection of services, concepts and mobility solutions.
At Bridgestone we pride ourselves on the strong relationships we maintain with everyday drivers and this extensive retail network is one of the core reasons why.
You can learn more about our Group at https://bridgestone-emia.com/
In line with the “Bridgestone Essence”, our work environment is based on integrity and teamwork, where everyone can learn from each other and contribute with their own ideas in achieving the coming goals.
We want to hear from people who can take the challenge, unleash their creative potential and contribute to the company success demonstrating ownership, courage and agility. We want you to develop your skills, expand your knowledge and be proud of your work.
We are looking for a Junior ESG Data Analyst reporting with start of contract from January 2024. This is a local role based in Poznań SSC.
You will support developing current processes in relation to data collection and controlling of environmental, social and governance (ESG) data.
- Conduct research on ESG reporting topics and frameworks, including emerging trends and best practices in the industry (e.g., ESRS, IFRS)
- Assist in the assessment of ESG data to be disclosed by the firm and other related parties
- Work on mapping and extraction of qualitative/quantitative data
- Assist in the preparation of internal & external sustainability reporting
- Support in the creation/ update of internal guidelines, ESG-related communication materials
- Support other ESG reporting and sustainable finance related tasks as needed
- University degree (Economics/ Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration/ Control/ Law)
- C1 English is a must (oral and written), additional language is an advantage
- MS Office tools good knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint)
- IT pioneering mindset (e.g., capacity to familiarize with ESG reporting platform and promote optimization with vendor
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to act as facilitator when collecting/defining ESG related data E2E from functions
- Problem identification, analysis and problem solving
- Customer oriented and focus on needs
- Capacity to interact globally with peers
- Able to work with sensitive data
- Focused on self-development & ability to learn new things
- Performance driven
- Travel ability up to 10%
Why should you apply?
- Start of contract from January 2024
- You never stop learning. You will have the possibility to develop yourself via our Learning Management System that is also connected to LinkedIn Learning
- You will have the opportunity to i.e. Smartworking (max. 3 days a week in Home Office)
- We offer you attractive Benefits from sharing the costs of sports activities to day off on Christmas Eve
- You will have the opportunity to participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- We are passionate about our people and want to offer them the opportunity to develop and grow
- You will have the opportunity to experience a dynamic and challenging environment and work on different and innovative projects
- You will work in a healthy and safety environment, as safety is a key priority area in Bridgestone
All applications will be reviewed. Our Recruitment team will contact the suitable applicants for the next step of the recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Diversity and inclusion are a central part of Bridgestone EMIA’s values at the highest level. This is key for our people to show a passion for excellence for improving society connected to the world in which we live. Our commitment to diversity, is linked to our founders mission of ‘Serving Society with Superior Quality’, which is essential in shaping and creating the organization, serving all people, respectfully, connected to our business. We recognize that everyone is different and that attracting, developing and retaining our employees will create a sustainable working environment which is essential to our success. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate in particular on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, color, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.