Verisure is seeking a talented, innovative, passionate Indirect Procurement Coordinator. The role will be part of a growing and talented Group Procurement Team and will report hierarchically to the Indirect Procurement Manager of the South Cluster and the LatAm Finance Director.
The role is based in Madrid and will be expected to impact quickly and develop as the business grows. It is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to develop the sourcing results of existing categories, and drive business impact on new ones.
Strategic context and Value proposition:
Over the past years, Verisure has experienced an exceptional and resilient financial performance with a very long track record of double-digit growth - thanks to continuous drive for Innovation, our very sophisticated Go To Market and replicable business model for expansion into new countries. Our strong and visionary Management Team is now supporting the business’ next phase of growth with a robust business plan for value creation.
The LatAm Procurement Coordinator
will be responsible for leading the indirect procurement functions in the LatAm countries. He/she will collaborate, support and influence business leaders and stakeholders at his/her region across the whole P2P process while developing and professionalizing the procurement function in the LatAm region.
This will include contributing to the LatAm Procurement Plan to maximize savings (drafting the sourcing strategies with the different countries and influencing stakeholders to define their saving initiatives, while ensuring compliance with Procurement processes and policy)Main responsibilities:
- To coordinate the procurement activities within the LatAm Territory, mainly related with Indirect Categories
- Standardization of the Procurement processes, subjected to the maturity degree of each country.
Providing the necessary training to the local teams
- To coordinate the construction of the Spend & Suppliers mapping per country
- To coordinate the definition and execution of the LatAm Yearly Procurement Plan containing the country procurement initiatives.
- To support and influence to increase the actionable spend perimeter by the procurement dptm.
- Quarterly report of the Procurement Plan status, both to Financial and Procurement Teams
- To support the Local Procurement Teams to find new saving initiatives, that maximize the savings in that country.
- To support and ensure the Countries compliance degree levels and reporting and coordination with Group and Cluster Procurement teams, as well as LatAm Coordination Team.
- Collaborate, support and influence across the whole P2P process.
- To support, when necessary, with the tenders (RFPs) and negotiation with internal stakeholders.
- Use of Oracle ERP, and Jaggaer e-procurement tool to develop all procurement activities within the country, from purchase requisition and negotiation, to purchase order.
- Develop solutions that meet the country needs and results
- Identify and anticipate issues in the execution of the projects, identify and implement solutions, escalate as required.
- Identify risks and escalate them to the Manager.
- Follow risk mitigation actions & processes defined
- To ensure compliance with ESG as per Company commitments.
- To identify success cases and to report upstream to share knowledge with the whole Procurement Team.
Experiences and Qualifications
- University Degree, preferably Graduate or bachelor’s in business administration or Engineering. Specialization in Purchasing/Procurement will be a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience sourcing indirect and services, as part of a procurement team in a large organization.
- Coordination of international teams or ability to manage different cultures. Experience working in a matrix structure.
- Advanced level on Microsoft Office. In particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with eProcurement tools (Jaggaer, Ariba, etc), and ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, etc).
- Fluent Spanish and English with the ability to lead business conversations and influence stakeholders at any level. Portuguese is a plus.
- Availability to travel.
Strong fit with our Company DNA
- Leading and execution of indirect procurement categories
- High level of negotiation skills
- Organization and coordination skills
- Capacity to analyze and prioritize complex tasks under pressure
- Autonomy and capacity to influence
- Used to work on a very busy and dynamic environment
- Customer and people oriented
- Common sense, flexibility, and ability to adapt to new environments
- Results oriented
- Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focus on creating impact quickly.
- Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused and operate with discipline.
- Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk takers, and we learn continuously.
- Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability and by collaborating well, we will win.
- With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.