RockCreek is a leading global investment management firm that applies data-driven technology and innovation to sustainable investing. RockCreek’s entrepreneurial spirit, open culture, and inclusive team lead to better investments for universities, foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds that partner with us. The firm is highly focused on the integration of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors as well as diversity and sustainable impact across portfolios to generate long-term returns. RockCreek has a culture of diversity, debate, and relentless drive to excel. RockCreek is among the largest inclusive firms in the world.
Since our founding, RockCreek’s commitment to sustainable investing, long term value creation, and good governance has begun at home. The way we operate our offices and partner with multiple stakeholders are in keeping with our aim to have a positive impact on markets globally and reduce our carbon footprint. Our founders have a deep commitment to sustainability as well as extensive experience with sustainable impact investing and ESG policies which date back to the 1980s including investing in energy, health, education, fintek, and financial inclusion.Job Description
About this Role
RockCreek seeks an Execution Analyst to work on all aspects of global investment documentation and the execution process, including planning, documentation preparation, and execution follow up – all in accordance with our internal processes – for a wide range of investment instruments and strategies, funds and portfolios.
The candidate should be highly organized, detail organized, hardworking and comfortable working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment. They must be able to be comfortable communicating clearly and succinctly, interact with colleagues and third parties, prioritize and complete multiple tasks while meeting daily deadlines. The position is in the Legal & Compliance Team, reports to the General Counsel and involves working closely with the Investment and Operations Teams. Excellent training provided as well as a path for professional development across different aspects of the investment management industry.Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities Include:
- Execution of all aspects of investment documentation and follow-up internally and with portfolio investments across a wide range of strategies with accuracy and timeliness.
- Proactively planning for upcoming investment execution and upcoming transactions and maintain and update execution tracking and databases.
- Adhere to legal and compliance policies and procedures and document accordingly.
- Onboard investments with other teams.
An eye for detail, agility and an openness and willingness to learn and ask questions are necessary skills for this role. The right candidate will also be a self-motivated individual with a passion for investments that works well in a team based, fast- paced environment.
- Required at least 1-2 year of relevant experience.
- JD is a plus, but not required, in particular if relevant experience is indicated.
- Have prior experience of working in a similar role within an asset management firm or corporate/finance area of a law firm.
- Have a high degree of integrity and ethics.
- For additional information on RockCreek, please visit https://therockcreekgroup.com
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-rock-creek-group/
- RockCreek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or age.
Consistent with our belief that team members are our most valuable asset, RockCreek offers a competitive benefits package.
- Ability to work remotely with support technology
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off, sick leave, and company holidays
- Wellness programs including meditation and fitness classes
- Onsite gym