Job Posting Title
Manager, Investor Relations
The Manager, Investor Relations will support the global Investor Relations (IR) team to build awareness and understanding of Aristocrat across global capital markets. This role will be located in Sydney, Australia and will report to the General Manager, Investor Relations. The successful candidate will help shape and articulate the investment proposition for Aristocrat and be involved in a range of core activities across the IR function, providing exceptional service to internal stakeholders, and Aristocrat’s shareholders and research analysts. The selected candidate will also play a key role in shaping and articulating the core ESG principles that support Aristocrat’s investment proposition.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, curious and enthusiastic operator, with exceptional integrity and a willingness to grow and develop in an evolving IR team that supports a complex, multinational organisation with growth ambitions. The candidate will work closely with Aristocrat’s Head of Sustainability, and provide input into Aristocrat’s ESG strategy and reporting cycle, including the annual release of Sustainability disclosures and promotion of these disclosures to external stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to the development of investor materials, including earnings releases, presentations, Q&A and talking points to support select IR activities. These may include broker conferences, non-deal roadshows, investor days and M&A announcements;
- Contribute to the collection, analysis, and presentation of relevant investor and analyst research, including the monitoring of analysts’ earnings estimates;
- Provide insights, including relative stock price movements, competitor announcements and ownership analysis of the company, to assist in successfully implementing the global IR strategy;
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with the investor and analyst community, to effectively communicate the business’ financial performance, competitive advantages and long-term opportunities;
- Collaborate with executive leadership and other internal teams including Corporate Affairs, Finance, Corporate Strategy and Legal to advance the global IR strategy;
- Participate in the development of Aristocrat’s Sustainability disclosures over the course of the year, with a focus on effective ESG messaging and communication.
- Attend ESG meetings with external stakeholders and the General Manager, Investor Relations, including introductory meetings and meetings with senior ESG executives; ensure action points are followed through.
- Proactively share relevant external ESG feedback across key internal stakeholders at Aristocrat.
- Build relationships with the ESG research analysts at the local investment banks to ensure Aristocrat actively participates in any market forums or conferences.
- Develop an appropriate universe of listed ESG peers for Aristocrat, track ESG disclosures, benchmark Aristocrat and provide ongoing feedback to ensure Participate in preparing and briefing the CEO, CFO and Execs for likely ESG Q&A at results, tradeshows or corporate access meetings.
What We're Looking For
- 8+ years of progressive experience in IR, equities research, funds management or an ESG background, with a passion for investment markets, and ideally an understanding of ESG frameworks relevant to our investor base;
- Experience working within a diverse, geographically dispersed, multicultural environment;
- High level of personal maturity and integrity, and an ability to work independently and proactively to manage diverse stakeholder groups; and
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.