Be the first specialist of ESG and Sustainable Finance solutions in Japan.
- Collaborate with internal teams and third-party partners to structure deals and grow the Sustainable Finance market in Japan.
- Provide end-to-end solutions to clients and identify new opportunities for the pipeline.
- Develop and execute Sustainable Finance and ESG strategy across Japan and align it with the Asia and global teams.
- Present the company's Sustainable Finance and Sustainable Investing data and solutions to potential customers.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and align sales execution plans to maximize customer satisfaction and sales success.
- Act as an advocate for the company, including speaking at events and webinars.
- Strong financial markets knowledge with solid understanding of different players' workflow.
- Strong knowledge of Sustainable Finance and/or investment workflows, regulations across Japan, and an interest in the space.
- Good understanding of the usage of technologies and needs for financial data within financial institutions.
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and written) and the ability to organize and execute a sales plan.
- 7+ years of experience in relevant area such as ESG, financial services, consulting, data services.
About our client
Global, leading financial tech and data company building an ESG focused team in Japan.