RockCreek is a leading global investment management firm that applies data-driven technology and innovation to sustainable investing. RockCreek’s entrepreneurial spirit, open culture, and inclusive team lead to better investments for universities, foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds that partner with us. The firm is highly focused on the integration of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors as well as diversity and sustainable impact across portfolios to generate long-term returns. RockCreek has a culture of diversity, debate, and relentless drive to excel. RockCreek is among the largest woman- and diverse-owned and managed firms in the world.
Since our founding, RockCreek’s commitment to sustainable investing, long term value creation, and good governance has begun at home. The way we operate our offices and partner with multiple stakeholders keep with our aim to have a positive impact on markets globally and reduce our carbon footprint. Our founders have a deep commitment to sustainability as well as extensive experience with sustainable impact investing and ESG policies, dating back to the 1980s. This includes investing in energy, health, education, fintech, and financial inclusion. Our team members are responsible for the first-ever green bond done at the World Bank and the first ever bond done with a gender lens.Job Description
- Analyze investment performance using a variety of applications
- Prepare custom and standard performance reports and analysis to clients and other stakeholders including RockCreek’s investment and other teams
- Interface with portfolio managers, investment managers, custodian banks and fund administrators to reconcile investment information
- Interaction with clients
- Participate in projects with your team on data analytics initiatives
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and strong interest in a career focused on data sets and investment analytics
Coding ability; knowledge of Python a plus
Interest in large data sets and evolving data sources
Strong analytical skills
Superior communication skills, both oral and written
Some experience in data or investment reporting may be a plus, but not required.
Based in Washington DC office
Consistent with our belief that team members are our most valuable asset, RockCreek offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off, sick leave, and company holidays
- Wellness programs including remote meditation and fitness classes
- Onsite gym
For additional information on RockCreek, please visit https://therockcreekgroup.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/the-rock-creek-group
Position is in office in Washington, DC