Can be based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Training and development to build your skills and career - at Deloitte we believe in investing in our best assets, our people! You will have access to world class training and funding towards industry and other professional certifications
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Rewards platform - your hard work won't go unnoticed at Deloitte
What will your typical day look like?
We are looking for Senior Analysts to join our team supporting a range of clients across diverse sectors to shape what sustainability and ESG means for their business and how they report and disclose information to stakeholders - particularly in the context of the convergence between sustainability / ESG reporting and financial reporting.
As a member of our team focused on ESG, you will:
- Be working with a variety of blue chip, high-profile clients, helping to shape what sustainability and ESG means for their business and how they report and disclose information to stakeholders - particularly in the context of the convergence between sustainability / ESG reporting and financial reporting.
- Apply leading sustainability / ESG standards and frameworks, helping clients work through implications for their business strategy, risks, governance, metrics and targets, and how they communicate and report on this.
- Work with clients to help them develop and improve their systems, processes, and controls for the collation of sustainability / ESG metrics and data, and / or help them interpret information so they can make strategic decisions about their ESG and business performance.
- You will work collaboratively within the ESG team and with colleagues across Deloitte, in audit, assurance, risk advisory and the global climate and sustainability team, to provide expertise and tailored solutions needed to guide our clients to develop their maturity in ESG performance and reporting, in a pragmatic way.
- Bring an innovative mind-set and an appetite to keep well-informed and across accelerating developments in the ESG reporting and regulatory space, and broader macro ESG issues.
About Our Team
Our Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) team within Audit & Assurance is privileged to be working on one of the most pressing and topical business and societal issues. Through our services, we help our clients understand, engage with and act on their ESG/sustainability-related risks and opportunities.
We use our specialist skills and global reach to help our clients navigate their sustainability and ESG requirements, tailoring solutions to each client's specific needs and vision to generate sustainable improvements in their climate, sustainability and ESG monitoring and reporting.
The team continues to grow and requires several outstanding, innovative, and engaging professionals to join the team - that's where you come in.
Enough About Us, Let's Talk About You.
You will bring a strong understanding of the climate, ESG and sustainability field and frameworks including the evolving global reporting landscape, gained from your previous experience within a consulting (preferred) or complex corporate environment coupled with a strong passion to make a difference for our clients. You will be a self-starter and team player who thrives on meaningful and challenging opportunities - we want you to build a great career with us.
You may have all or some of the following skills / experiences:
- Understanding and experience in applying leading sustainability and climate frameworks including TCFD, SASB and GRI
- Degree in sustainability, environment, finance, or accounting with a passion to apply your expertise to real world client problems
- An understanding of emerging sustainability and financial reporting standards and trends, including ISSB and TNFD
- Skills in preparing, analysing and/or assuring sustainability and/or corporate reporting
- Experience working collaboratively across teams to solve problems and deliver quality innovative solutions, while building relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Passion to create a difference and commitment to delivering outstanding quality, with the ability to see the bigger picture while ensuring the details are taken care of
Why Deloitte? ?
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We're always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We putcoaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction - whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.??
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion.?We have a diverse collection of people from different?backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities?and?thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to?value?everyone's?perspective?and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.?
We prioritise flexibility and choice.?At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1.?We know our people get their best work done when they're in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well.?To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of?perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing?leave, paid volunteering days, twelve?flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.?
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we'd love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you'll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We've designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.?The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $80,000 inclusive of the minimum superannuation contribution.
Please click here to apply.