Who we are
NEXONTIS has one simple goal: We help our clients become more efficient. We believe, that every business can perform better, regardless of its size or industry. With our high-end SAP solutions for Performance Management, Sustainability and Accounting, we enable our customers around the world to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference.
What we do
Nexontis is an IT solutions and consulting company specializing in providing accounting, profitability, investment, sustainability and tax solutions designed to help our clients make informed business decisions.
We are committed to utilizing the latest technology from SAP to provide our clients with solutions that can be deployed on-premise and in the cloud. By leveraging our expertise, we help companies improve their operational efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their decision-making capabilities.
At Nexontis, whether developing new solutions or enhancing existing ones, we are dedicated to delivering outcomes that are both innovative and reliable, which can add real value to our clients' business.
What you will do
- Drive forward the development of our SAP PaPM solutions in the area of sustainability by participation in the content development and managing customer expectations.
- Provide (on-site) project support in collaboration with colleagues from the consulting department.
- Research policies, trends, and best practices related to GHG accounting and disclosure, climate change mitigation, Science Based Targets (SBTi), risk assessment and TCFD, materiality assessment, energy efficiency, Life Cycle Analysis (LCA), Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), renewable energy strategy, and other sustainability topics.
- Synthesize research findings into key themes, analyze information to develop conclusions and draft recommendations for solution deliverables.
- Synthesize and translate complex information into clear, informative, and compelling materials (e.g., summaries, fact sheets, presentations, dashboards, reports) for diverse audiences.
- Develop proposals for the corporate sector with the Key Account Management team and with senior consulting professionals to support business development activities for the company.
- Develop and improve specialized skills and knowledge linked to topics and services offered by PaPM sustainability solutions.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new initiatives and programs.
- Work with Excel (or other data formats) to manipulate data and data structures.
What we are looking for
- University degree in economics, data science, statistics, climate change, environmental science and management, environmental economics, climate and energy policy, or a related field
- 5 years of industry experience in the area of sustainability, for instance GHG inventory, ESG, CSR, Climate Change, EU Taxonomy, TCFD, Sustainable Investing, etc., preferably in combination with IT, either in development or implementation
- Knowledge about major global environmental and sustainability trends
- Intellectually curious self-starter with an excellent aptitude for analytical thinking, passion for sustainability and desire to promote the adoption of sustainable business practices and make an impact
- Ability to learn quickly, see the bigger picture while still having an exceptional attention to detail, think laterally and connect the dots, to analyze data, recognize business impact and communicate trends
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and collaboratively as part of a diverse team
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple tasks with a broad range of stakeholders, meet deadlines to deliver results, prioritize, and maintain flexibility in fast-paced, high-performance environment with short deadlines and shifting priorities
- Willingness to develop a deep understanding of our solution SAP PaPM
- Willingness to occasional travel
- Good oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to articulate issues, give presentations, and prepare formal written reports
- Business fluency in English
What we offer
- A place where individuals are equally valued and where diversity and cultural differences are cherished.
- A global team of highly respected SAP and industry experts where you can make a difference.
- Competitive salaries and a broad range of benefits, some of which are highlighted below.
- A challenging and multi-cultural working environment with ongoing support by buddies, mentors, colleagues, and managers.
- Flexible Working: We offer flexible work schedules including flexible start and end times as well as remote and/or hybrid work.
- Company Bike: We contribute to the cost of bike leasing.
- Refreshments: We provide unlimited coffee, tea, and fresh fruit.
- Training and Development: We provide a broad training portfolio for personal and professional growth, including unlimited access to course platform to all our employees.
- Pension Plan: We offer direct insurance with employer contribution and self-contributions.
- Employee Wellbeing: We provide various sport and recreation benefits, mental health support, and stress management.
- Team Events: We celebrate our success with team-building activities organized throughout the year.
- New Office Space: We have a new office space with fun room, napping room and best-in-class amenities.