As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
We have an outstanding benefits package which includes:
- Company-provided healthcare
- A competitive annual leave allowance
- Flexible working options, including hybrid working arrangements
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
What we are looking for:
We are looking for our next Senior Associate ESG Real Estate with focus on Data Management and Performance Analysis based in our office in London, Munich or Warsaw!
You will work as dedicated resource for EU Real Estate team to manage ESG data collection and quality control processes, develop internal tools and models, and establish robust processes for ESG data analysis and reporting processes.
ESG team is part of the Pan-European Alternative Investment team. ESG team is responsible for setting up and coordination of ESG strategy implementation across European portfolio providing guidance, expertise, tools and measures for the business. Team is also responsible for engaging and managing external consultants and ESG data platform - Deepki. Currently comprises of 2 people (Director and Senior Associate) and looking for valuable addition to the team.
You could be responsible for:
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of ESG-related data from various sources within the organization and external vendors. Take ownership for overall ESG data management processes cross portfolio.
- Collaborate with Data platform provider (Deepki) and other collaborators to ensure data quality and completeness control measures. Work with Deepki on improvements and Invesco platform developments form user perspective, joining industry peer groups and Deepki client board.
- Establish and continuously improve ESG data processes and procedures, ensuring consistency and efficiency in data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate ESG data into financial and risk assessment models. Supporting other functions with understanding of data requirements for regular and ad-hock reporting like SFDR, EU Taxonomy, TCFD, investor requirements on regular basis (on different level of data detail)
- Generate actionable insights and recommendations based on data analysis to support ESG strategy and initiatives.
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to design and develop sophisticated tools and models to measure and monitor the portfolio ESG performance and risks (ESG objectives performance monitoring including net zero alignment and measuring ESG risk of adding/selling assets to the portfolio)
- Apply statistical techniques and data visualization tools to present ESG data in a clear and compelling manner for internal partners.
- Oversee submission ESG reports to external organizations, regulatory bodies, and investors, ensuring compliance with relevant reporting frameworks (GRESB, SFDR, EU Taxonomy, PRI etc)
You'll need to have:
- Experience in either complex data analysis or ESG – preferably both
- Worked in different ESG related reporting platforms such as GRESB
- Know-how of ESG data management and ESG related regulatory reporting requirements
- Demonstrate general understanding of the real estate investment management industry and sustainability
- Degree or equivalent experience in Real estate or ESG related filed
- Ability to analyse and present complex data sets (advanced proficiency in excel is meaningful)
- Ability to integrate with a Pan-European team
- Ability to act independently and drive initiatives
- Additional European language is a plus
- High attention to detail
- Confident communicator
Full Time / Part Time
Job Exempt (Yes / No)
At Invesco, our workplace model supports our culture and meets the needs of our clients while providing flexibility our employees value. As a full-time employee, compliance with the workplace policy means working with your direct manager to create a schedule where you will work in your designated office at least three days a week, with two days working outside an Invesco office.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We want all of our candidates to shine during the application and selection process, so if you need any adjustments to be made, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, the job you are interested in, and the type of adjustment you need (for example; breaks during your interview, remote interviews, additional time for assessments or other required adjustments)
We are an equal opportunities employer. Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams. We celebrate difference and encourage everyone to join us, and be themselves at work.
Our commitment to the community and environmental, social and governance investing:
We partner with charitable organisations globally to make an impact in the communities where we live and work. Our people are encouraged to support the charities they feel most passionate about. We are also committed to environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing. We serve our clients in this space as a trusted partner both on specific responsible investment product strategies as well as part of our commitment to deliver a superior investment experience.
Invesco has an in-house recruitment team, which focuses on sourcing great candidates directly. Invesco will not accept unsolicited resumes from agency or search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired. When we do use agencies, we have a PSL in place, so please do not contact hiring managers directly.
This position may fall in-scope of one or multiple regimes/directives.