About the job
Levoca is a leading advisory firm and impact intermediary dedicated to accelerating social, environmental and financial innovations that can deliver meaningful impact to help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals and the realization of human potential. We offer a range of custom-built and turnkey solutions to governments, international aid agencies, corporations, foundations, small businesses, non- profits, and international organizations, such as the United Nations and Multilateral Development Banks.
- Advisory and consulting: We advise public and private sector clients to help them design and execute innovations to improve social and environmental performance and value.
- Platform Management: We design and manage platforms for third parties to help test new solutions with the potential for scale.
- Finance: We design, structure and channel innovative finance to help clients generate greater social and environmental value and impact.
- Data and analytics: We support clients with impact and performance measurement.
We offer expertise and experience across a range of topics and functions, including public-private-partnerships (PPPs), impact investing, social impact bonds, impact measurement, social protection, climate risk management, and private sector development.
We are currently involved in a range of projects related to social innovation, impact investing, impact bonds and environmental finance.
About the job
We are looking for impressive and highly motivated individuals with a passion for international development, impact investing and sustainability for multiple positions to be part of the founding team of our Miami office. You will be part of a dynamic and evolving organization and be asked to provide a range of technical and project management functions to our projects.
- Structure data analyses and apply statistical concepts, supporting quantitative analysis and modeling efforts for client projects (as applicable given candidate experience)
- Build financial models, perform financial analysis and due diligence, and develop new innovative financing products
- Carry out literature reviews and policy analyses
- Develop term sheets, presentations, pitch decks
- Author analytical briefs and market insights for clients using MSWord and PowerPoint
- Propose and participate in internal research projects and special client assignments
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and partners
- Identify key project design characteristics (key activities, KPIs, evaluation metrics and methodology) for client-aligned results-based financing projects
- Remote and in-person facilitation of fact-finding activities (ex. Focus groups, small-scale surveys)
- Provide individualized support to frontline organizations to strengthen operational processes, performance management and information systems, monitoring and evaluation processes, and other systems or processes relevant to the successful execution of a results-based contract
- Organization of workshops, and trainings and conferences
Candidate Profile and Qualifications
- Experience working in management consulting, investment banking, venture capital or with a major international development agency, such as World Bank or IFC, in a role with significant analytical responsibility.
- Advanced degree in economics, business, finance, data science, or international affairs
- 2-5 years’ experience as financial / investment analyst (preference for experience in a formal analyst training program) or comparable quantitative training and experience in consulting.
- Interest in impact investing
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in data analysis and quantitative statistical techniques is a plus
- Superb analytical and communications skills with ability to quickly research, synthesize and summarize information on unfamiliar topics
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel is required to support financial modeling as well as crafting client deliverables
- Superior English (speak, read, write) is a must; fluency in a second language, particularly French is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with developing countries with a strong interest in social and environmental topics
- Advanced inter-personal skills and good sense of humor that can regularly incorporate feedback into work processes and personal development
- Steller references
- **MUST Have US work visa at time of application**
Levoca pays competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
***How to apply**
Candidates MUST submit by email to Hirings@Levoca.org a Resume and a brief cover letter explaining interest in impact investing, financial qualifications, and willingness and ability to work out of our Miami office.