As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom. At EY, we don't just focus on who you are now, but who you can become. We believe that itâs your career and âItâs yours to buildâ which means potential here is limitless and we'll provide you with motivating and fulfilling experiences throughout your career to help you on the path to becoming your best professional self.
The opportunity : Senior Consultant-National-Assurance-1-CCaSSServs - Mumbai
As one of our CCaSS professionals, youâll work with Clients on various advisory or assurance engagements, under the guidance of an Engagement Manager. You may also contribute to development of various proposals, marketing collateral or knowledge documents. By plugging into our market-leading global network, youâll gain the experience you need to become an exceptional CCaSS advisor. Specific role includes:
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies
- Strong knowledge and experience in the field of Sustainability and working on multiple Sustainability Standards & Frameworks (GRI, SASB, TCFD, BRSR etc.)
- Knowledge about Greenhouse Gas Accounting & Inventorization (Scope-1,2,3)
- Familiar with Science based targets and decarbonization initiatives
- Strong understanding of ESG processes and systems, ESG Rating methodologies
- Highly experienced in data governance â people, process, controls and technology aspects
- Assist in developing new methodologies, concept notes and white papers
- Participate in internal training initiatives and contribute to a positive learning culture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You will be expected to deliver high-quality project output through the following activities:
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new solutions, approaches, and methodologies for project delivery
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel
- Ensuring compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management (Q&RM) procedures
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business
- Demonstrate subject matter & industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices)
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives by leveraging on lessons learned from other projects.
- Graduate/MBA (Finance/Sustainability/Energy/Environmental/Science/Economics) from a reputed institute or university.
- Professional certifications like CA and CFA will be an added advantage
- Diploma/degree or equivalent in ESG or financial services sector
- Knowledge of financial markets and sustainable finance
4 - 6 years of experience in ESG consulting
What We Look For
People with the ability to work in a collaborative manner to provide services across multiple client departments while following the commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions. We look for people who are agile, curious, mindful and able to sustain postivie energy, while being adaptable and creative in their approach.
What We Offer
With more than 200,000 clients, 300,000 people globally and 33,000 people in India, EY has become the strongest brand and the most attractive employer in our field, with market-leading growth over compete. Our people work side-by-side with market-leading entrepreneurs, game- changers, disruptors and visionaries. As an organisation, we are investing more time, technology and money, than ever before in skills and learning for our people. At EY, you will have a personalized Career Journey and also the chance to tap into the resources of our career frameworks to better know about your roles, skills and opportunities.
EY is equally committed to being an inclusive employer and we strive to achieve the right balance for our people - enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing our people to build their career as well as focus on their wellbeing.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.