Allianz Consulting Overview
Allianz Consulting was established in 2004 as the internal consulting division of the Allianz Group. Our experienced consulting teams support all Allianz’s entities worldwide in planning and implementing their key strategic projects. Joining Allianz Consulting means working in a dynamic and fully international environment alongside other talented people who enjoy sharing their knowledge and experiences. Allianz Consulting has a reputation for focusing on growing its talent and implements on-the-job training from the very fi rst day to ensure strong career development and preparation for future opportunities within the Allianz Group. Job Purpose
This legal and data privacy and compliance consulting position is aimed towards legal and business professionals interested in developing a career as legal management consultant. The position involves engagement in project-based challenges to design and implement solutions to help Allianz internal clients respond to ever-changing regulatory challenges. For this reason, candidates are expected to bring industrial and functional expertise to ful fi ll our clients’ requirements and support the overall vision of the Allianz Group. The position is based in Munich, Germany.Key Responsibilities
- Develop and lead projects required by Allianz internal customers in the fields of legal and data protection.
- Support research and coordination activities aimed to solve our client’s data privacy and data protection requirements.
- Act as a trusted expert advisor for clients, helping them succeed in implementing new data privacy, data protection and legal requirements.
- Take care of project-related tasks, including all project deadlines and deliverables in the context of customer and stakeholder management.
- Onboard and mentor new and junior team members
- Manage the relationship with our clients and coordinate the execution of internal projects with all relevant stakeholders
- Monitor upcoming privacy and data protection legislation across di ff erent Allianz entities around the world and assess its potential impact for our clients.
- Communicate Allianz Consulting’s recommendations to our clients in a structured, clear, and comprehensive way.
- Contribute to the acquisition of new projects and clients.
- University degree in law, business, economics or information technology. Other related university degrees may apply.
- Masters` degree in a relevant field is desirable.
- 2 to 4 years of professional job experience in the area of data privacy, legal, information security or consulting.
- Experience in project and process management methods and techniques, process development and continuous optimization; certifications in project management are a plus.
- Experience in client-facing environments, particularly towards C-level executives.
- Excellent communication in English.
- German language proficiency (B1 and above) is required
- Very good MS Office proficiency (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to structure and conduct complex negotiations.
- Strong leadership.
- Excellent client relationship management.
- Strong team player attitude with high assertiveness and ability to work under pressure.
Desired certifications / experience
- Privacy certifications (e.g., CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPP/A, CIPT, CIPM at IAPP)
- Compliance certifications (ECCP, ICA, ISO/IEC 27001, Sustainable Investment Certification, SCCE, ISB, ESG Analyst)
- Information security certifications (e.g., ISO Internal Auditors Certification, ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Certification)
- Project management certifications (e.g., Agile, Scrum)
- Experience with GRC tools (e.g. OneTrust)
- Experience and knowledge of insurance/financial industry
- Experience working in an international environment
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build
an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Great to have you on board. Let's care for tomorrow