We are a leading company in the industry, driven by our core values and committed to transforming the business landscape through AI, Data, and CRM. Our mission is to inspire businesses across all sectors to pioneer new paths, connect with customers in innovative ways, and contribute to positive change in the world. If you share our belief that businesses can do well by doing good and are excited about pushing boundaries and shaping your own career, you're in the right place.
We are seeking a candidate for an exciting role focused on enhancing our Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) reporting and disclosure capabilities. This position will contribute to the preparation, implementation, and execution of our ESG financial reporting requirements. The role involves collaborating across functions to analyze and enhance our ESG reporting on a global scale. We are looking for someone with direct experience in ESG Finance who can effectively engage with senior management and external service providers.
The ideal candidate will have a quick learning ability, be viewed as a reliable leader, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and demonstrate the ability to manage the ESG reporting process, handle multiple priorities, build strong relationships, and confidently present to audiences.
This individual will serve as a bridge between various teams, including the CFO's global finance team and the Chief Impact Officer's sustainability teams, to optimize and enhance our financial reporting and infrastructure.
- Evaluate regulatory ESG reporting compliance requirements such as CSRD, SEC human capital and climate requirements, ISSB, California (SB 253) relevant to our organization, and ensure necessary regulatory reporting.
- Assist in our voluntary ESG reporting (Stakeholder Impact Report), including validating claims and data points.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of ESG controls for public disclosure.
- Collaborate on the annual third-party assurance of ESG metrics with external auditors.
- Review Environmental and Social metrics and assess reporting implications for new disclosures and requirements. Make restatements if necessary.
- Assist in conducting materiality assessments for relevant entities.
- Participate in ESG disclosure gap assessments.
- Contribute to the implementation of internal and external ESG reporting tools.
- Maintain a library of ESG language for statutory requirements.
- Handle other ad-hoc responsibilities, including supporting our external reporting team.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Comfortable in a dynamic and growth-focused environment.
- Ability to collaborate with third-party/professional services organizations.
- Basic knowledge of ESG reporting frameworks, standards, and requirements (GHG Protocol, TCFD, ESRS, ISSB, SASB, GRI).
- Effective communication skills with the ability to engage with executives and cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication, including process and controls documentation.
- Background in finance with familiarity in finance concepts and language.
- Self-starter with initiative-taking capability on projects.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience in gathering requirements for technical implementations.
- Project management experience.
- Background in Finance-related field.
- Experience contributing to mandatory reporting (e.g., 10Qs and 10K).
- Familiarity with controls documentation and gap analysis.
- Exposure to supporting external audits.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We do not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and agencies without a signed agreement. We will not pay any third-party agency or company without a signed agreement.