Job ID: 18809
We are looking for a Senior ESG Analyst with focus on mid-large cap.
In todayâs world, ESG and sustainability have developed into popular themes. For us, it is and has been in the core of our culture and purpose for many years. We believe that investments and responsibility goes hand-in-hand and that we as asset managers have a responsibility to our clients, society and each other to act responsible in everything we do.
If you can see yourself working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, where we impact the world, then this is an opportunity for you.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering high quality ESG research. This means youâll have many opportunities to learn, grow and create.
Your Future Responsibilities
Youâll join the ESG Products & Research team in Responsible Investments, which is the core of ESG analysis and research. We are a respected ESG team, which have won several prices over the past 10 years for our ESG research approach. Our vision is to be the best global ESG research team by delivering high quality research, analysis and products to our stakeholders and clients.
What youâll be doing:
- Conduct ESG analysis and research across multiple companies, sectors and asset classes.
- Provide succinct implications on opportunities and risks in the ESG and sustainability space, based on your analysis of critical trends and issues.
- Provide subject-matter expertise to investment management teams and into other relevant parts of our organization. Develop sector views that inform our investable universe.
- Ensure engagement with our investee companies in close collaboration with the investment teams and our Active Ownership team.
- Support in developing improved processes and contribute to the development of our own methodologies and frameworks.
- In order to conduct your analysis and research, you will have to work both individually and with the team, and create additional tools that support the investment analysis emphasizing ESG, impact via engagement and sustainability standards.
The role is based in Stockholm. We are a diverse team of committed investment professionals across several locations. The role requires a high level of responsibility but also provides you with the freedom to create or deepen your own expertise and platform.
Who You Are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. Youâre dependable, willing to speak up â even when itâs difficult â and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Masterâs degree.
- Minimum 3-5 yearsâ experience working in a similar position, preferably experience in a Responsible Investment / Impact investing team, Sustainable Finance or Investment Banking.
- Good stakeholder management skills and capable of building and maintaining solid relationships.
- Good communication skills, both on a high level and a detailed level, and ability to bring this forward and present new ideas to stakeholders and customers.
- Practical mindset with the ability to take a detailed, as well as high-level perspective.
- You have a collaborative mindset and thrive in a diverse team.
- Ability to deliver process improvements, taking the whole value chain perspective.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/09/2023.
For more information, youâre welcome to contact Head of ESG Products & Research Rikke Berg Jacobsen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Great people often know great people â please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we donât accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.