Since its creation in 2007 in the financial city of Frankfurt am Main, Solactive AG has grown to one of the key players in the indexing space. The German multi-asset index provider focusses on tailor-made indices, offering to its clients a faster service, with greater flexibility and at a reasonable cost. Solactive AG and its subsidiaries have become one of the fastest growing index providers over the past few years and support the leading investment banks and asset managers across the globe. We have gained global recognition for our role in the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) industry, where we rank among the top providers worldwide for underlying indices. We also excel in diverse areas such as Structured Products and investment mandates, showcasing the wide range of our capabilities. The impact and value we bring to the market is palpable, but also in the reputation we have proudly built by being close to our customers, solidifying Solactive AG as a trusted and reliable ally in the ever-evolving global financial landscape.
Are you passionate about sustainability and sustainable investments in particular? Do you follow the latest trends and regulatory developments in the ESG space? At the same time, you love interacting with clients and participating in panel discussions? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Take an active role in shaping and executing Solactive's ESG strategy spanning product, service and content initiatives
- Interacting with and advising our global client base on ESG index design, data, regulatory and labeling questions
- Collaborating with our internal product development, sales, and marketing teams, as well as with Solactiveâs ESG data partners
- Supporting the establishment of Solactive as a thought leader in the ESG space by participating in industry networks and webinars
- Academic degree in Economics, Finance or similar
- Several years of experience in the finance and/or ESG space
- Experience in client-facing activities
- Experience as a speaker
- Relevant network in the sustainable finance industry
- Proven knowledge of current ESG trends, regulation, ESG approaches, and ESG data providers
- Excellent understanding of investing and capital markets, especially in the sustainable finance domain
- Proactive, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Very good command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally, take over responsibility and maintain direct customer contact from day one
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. jobticket, gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space with ergonomic set-up, employee lounge, and free beverages and fruits)
Interested? Donât miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking the âApply nowâ button on our website and filling in the application form. Your contact person is
Roopali Sahoo (). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit:
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles. Please do not forward any CVs/Candidate Profiles to any Solactive employee in any location. Any requests for cooperation have to be addressed directly to HR. Any costs associated with unsolicited CVs/Candidate Profiles are not being covered by Solactive.