With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager - ESG
- Prepare proposals and scoping of projects
- Development of Carbon Accounting programs, strategy, and process for clients
- Understanding the landscape of sustainability and climate related initiatives over the world such as net-zero targets, climate risk, impact assessment
- Experienced in performing or assessing quantification and calculations related to GHG emissions, assurance and reporting engagements including scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions
- Familiar with Carbon accounting, ESG focused investing, sustainable finance, analysis of corporate sustainability strategy is a plus
- Analyze accounting and technical impact on Financial reporting
- Ability to analyze and review process documentation, standard operating procedures & internal controls for the purpose of carbon accounting
- Design, implementation, and reviews of KPIs related to carbon accounting for management reporting
- Benchmarking exercises with peer group, industry, frameworks, and leading global practices
- Stay up to date on industry trends and reporting frameworks
- Knowledge of the evolving landscape of sustainability and emissions related regulations across the world
- Qualitative and quantitative research and analysis using ESG data
- Discuss the reports with various stakeholders within the client organizations
- Providing direction, mentorship, and support to junior staff in areas of your expertise.
- Graduate / Post graduate qualification in sustainability-related fields
- MBA, CA, CFE, CIA, or CISA a plus.
- Professional experience from a top-tier consulting firm, NGO or corporate role driving ESG-related initiatives including ESG research, ESG strategy preparation or consulting, ESG due diligence, risk management or limited assurance
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Robust written and presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Robust understanding of the risk, audit, and controllership domain
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Jul 27, 2023, 9:29:18 AM
Master Skills List