FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don’t simply believe in being ‘The Best’. We believe in better - because there’s no limit to how far ‘better’ can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
If you believe in better, we’d love to hear from you.
About The Role
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
- The role will act as subject matter expert (primarily on Fixed income) under RQA function providing independent investment risk reporting and quantitative service support,
- Also, he/she will actively interact with both Group and Local front office, operations and other control functions.
- Design and implement Group-wide risk analytics framework that AIA Investment invested on Fixed Income, including Private Credit and Alternatives (e.g. CDO/CLO).
- Establish proper risk monitoring processes by developing and supporting various risk models leveraging Group-wide systems (e.g. Bloomberg) in order to provide timely exposure and risk monitoring service.
- Perform regular/ad-hoc risk analytics support, including but not limit to market risk (e.g. DV01, Duration, credit spread), liquidity risk (e.g. LAR) and credit/counterparty risk analysis (e.g. weighted average ORR). Provide risk commentary on key risk indicators.
- Participate in project implementation to provide standardized investment risk dashboard for senior management at Group and Local offices.
- Provide advisory on Index/Benchmark selection process (e.g. back-testing) and necessary customization for Local Investment teams.
- Perform other responsibilities such as sustainability strategy and ESG / climate and environmental risk analytics.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
For over a century, AIA has served the ever-changing needs of our customers across Asia-Pacific. Our Purpose to help millions of people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives is at the heart of everything we do.
As pioneering innovators, we’re now transforming AIA to be faster, simpler and more connected to create better solutions and impactful experiences for our customers and communities. AIA encourages and enables our people to act with clarity, courage and humanity in service of our Purpose.
At AIA, we believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. Whether it’s investing better wellbeing, inspiring better learning, building better relationships, or making a better impact on customers, a career at AIA will challenge you to find new ways to pursue your ‘better’.
AIA is committed to building a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive workforce for all employees to thrive in. Join us if you believe in creating a better tomorrow!