About the job
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software. Our cutting-edge solutions are used by thousands of enterprises to deliver the essentials of life – such as energy, infrastructure, chemicals and minerals – safely, efficiently and more sustainably.
We’re the first software business in the world to have our sustainability targets validated by the SBTi, and we’ve been recognized for the transparency and ambition of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We’ve also recently been named as one of the world’s most innovative companies.
If you’re a curious and collaborative person who wants to make a big impact through technology, then we want to hear from you! Find out more at https://www.aveva.com/en/about/careers/.
$85,300.00 - $142,300.00
Senior Sustainability Solutions Analyst, London/ Cambridge
About our Sustainability Solutions Program:
AVEVA is recruiting for a highly motivated and effective Senior Sustainability Solutions Analyst to help accelerate the impact of our digital solutions on the decarbonization, circularity and resiliency of global industries. In this role, you will work closely with the Director of AVEVA’s Sustainability Center of Excellence to support the development of a cross-BU sustainability product roadmap, including by taking the lead on the development of market intelligence on sustainability and analyzing competitor positioning. You will also work with Marketing and Sales to help advance collaboration on sustainability-related go-to-market (GTM) initiatives and be responsible for continuously improving how we measure the sustainability impact of our solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a self-starter with a bias for action that is passionate and knowledgeable on the nexus between technology, industry and sustainability. You will also need to demonstrate outstanding data analysis and visualization skills, enjoy juggling multiple projects in fast-paced environment and have a collaboration mindset.
As one of AVEVA’s first dedicated hires focused exclusively on sustainability solutions, you will play a critical role in shaping the strategies we are putting in place to accelerate sustainability innovation at AVEVA. These strategies range from how we leverage current market and customer analysis to inform our in-house development to advising on new customer collaborations and how we should grow our partnership network and M&A pipeline to reflect our sustainability priorities.
- Engage with Sales, Marketing and Corporate Strategy teams to design and deliver a market intelligence program for sustainability that leverages existing regional, industry and product-specific expertise within AVEVA and builds on the recommendations of our prior competitive refresh
- Support a product family market opportunity assessment to help further refine and prioritize the concrete use cases and specific product capabilities that need to be incorporated into our sustainability solutions roadmap and GTM initiatives
- Develop and support execution on a phased plan to evolve our tracking and reporting of revenue tied to sustainability offerings and green end markets, working closely with Sales, Marketing and Finance
- Serve on the project team for AVEVA’s sustainability solutions impact assessment project and support the integration of learning across the business
- Help develop trainings and communications materials to advance Sales Enablement related to our sustainability offerings and narrative
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of work experience driving sustainability initiatives linked to product integration and/or delivering sustainability-related professional services or research
- Knowledge of the key sustainability drivers impacting global industries, including decarbonization, circularity and resilience
- Strong technical competence and a solid grasp of new technologies like cloud computing, XR, IoT, AI / ML, and data analytics
- Prior corporate experience with high tech/software companies preferred; experience with companies in industries supported by AVEVA (e.g., CPG, Food & Bev, Infrastructure, Energy)
- Prior experience conducting market and competitive analysis on sustainability
- Proven track record of translating ideas into actions and new programs
- Ability to build rapport quickly and influence at all levels
- Exemplary written and verbal communications skills
- A desire to grow and contribute to our team through constructive feedback
- Creativity and drive to help build a program from the ground up
AVEVA requires all successful applicants to undergo and pass a comprehensive background check before they start employment. Background checks will be conducted in accordance with local laws and may, subject to those laws, include proof of educational attainment, employment history verification, proof of work authorization, criminal records, identity verification, credit check. Certain positions dealing with sensitive and/or third party personal data may involve additional background check criteria.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to being an exemplary employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We value diversity and the expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.