The foundation of our audit approach is data analysis. You are the one who translates our data-driven mindset into a valuable audit engagement. In addition, you get energy from coaching and supervising junior colleagues and are ready for the next step in your career.
We are specifically looking for a Supervisor / Junior manager who has experience in the field of so-called ‘Green Assurance
’ and who further drives the expansion of knowledge on this topic internally.Your passions and responsibilities:
- You support our audit approach and the role data analysis plays within that approach;
- You have a passion for numbers and people;
- Together with your team of assistants, you enthusiastically tackle the most versatile audit engagements;
- You have a positive and focussed mindset and you are no quitter. If you experience problems, you ask for help;
- You are clearly motivated as an audit professional;
- You want to work for an innovative and passionate organization.
- €3.300,- to €4.000,- as indicative full-time gross monthly salary;
- Annual profit sharing;
- Business laptop + fixed ICT fee;
- Recruitment bonus when introducing new colleague(s).
Your work environment:
You share your knowledge in a team
of equally passionate colleagues within Coney Minds. We have office locations in Rotterdam and Haarlem and a subsidiary office in Goirle. Of course, we work by the book, but we aim for more. We are always looking for improvements in our approach and need and appreciate your input. We also think it’s important that you continue to develop; we’re coaching you in order for you to achieve your goals. Also, we’re helping you to shape those goals in such a matter that you evolve in your career.
The partners at Coney Minds have a broad experience, with careers at Big Four and midsize firms. One thing we all share: the passion for learning, people and data analytics.
The demand for our data-driven, informal way of working is growing. As Coney Minds, we are looking for ambitious colleagues who possess the right qualities; colleagues who make an impact and are passionate concerning their profession. We would love to make you part of our adventures and challenges at the crossroads of audit & assurance, iAccountancy, data and entrepreneurship.