Want to work in a culture built on mutual trust and respect? How about having the freedom to make work fit into your life (and not the other way round)? A career with Thinkproject could be just the opportunity you're looking for.
What do we do?
Thinkproject is a European market-leader in digitalisation tools for construction companies. It sounds complex, but we'll explain further! Construction companies used to use manual administration and physical paperwork for projects (sometimes hundreds of thousands of bits of paperwork for one project!). Using our construction intelligence solutions, businesses can go digital, which benefits everyone from the construction companies to the wider public.
Our mission is to deliver digitalisation to make a safer, healthier and more sustainable AECO (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations) industry. This is a really exciting time to join our company, since our founding in 2000 we have gone from strength-to-strength and have lots of exciting developments coming up soon that you could be a part of.
What your day will look like
· Monitoring, analysing, and reporting on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) key performance indicators and targets. ( International or Europe Markets )
· Leading, coordinating and optimizing ESG data collection in collaboration with a diverse of business areas (marketing, people, compliance, etc.).
· Generating internal and external reports to track performance including (ESG annual report, investors report, carbon footprint report or UN Communication on Progress).
· Ensuring our operations align with applicable ESG compliance requirements and reporting frameworks.
· Tracking and monitoring our decarbonization plan, including carbon footprint measurement (scopes 1,2 and 3) and tracking of emissions reduction actions and science-based targets.
· Monitoring and management of environmental and social impact in a business context. Identification of ESG areas for improvement in our own operations and across our supply chain.
What you need to fulfill the role
· University degree in sustainability, environmental studies, business and IT related studies, or a relevant field.
· 2+ years & Knowledge of sustainability frameworks and methodologies (GHG Protocol, Global Reporting Initiative, Sustainable Development Goals, non-financial reporting).
· Experience with data analysis (Microsoft Excel, Power BI, data visualization software, etc.).
· Ability to synthesize and interpret data.
· Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer
Health Days I Lunch 'n' Learn Sessions I Women's Network I LGBTQIA+ Network I Demo Days I Coffee Chat Roulette I Ideas Portal I Free English Lessons I Thinkproject Academy I Social Events I Volunteering Activities I Open Forum with Leadership Team (Tp Café) I Hybrid working I Unlimited learning
We are a passionate bunch here. To join Thinkproject is to shape what our company becomes. We take feedback from our staff very seriously and give them the tools they need to help us create our fantastic culture of mutual respect. We believe that investing in our staff is crucial to the success of our business.