The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Requires general knowledge on ESG trends and tools, experience with ESG databases, tools and frameworks desired but not required
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills, including ability to communicate complex subject matter in a clear and compelling manner
- Ability to interpret and process data
- Ability to develop a network both internally and externally and work effectively in a team environment across all levels
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree (CFA, CAIA) desirable but not required
- In depth financial services experience that includes significant exposure to SI/ESG investments, or related CSR experience
- Prior background in product management, market research and/or analysis
- Experience coordinating and leading cross functional projects
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.