Trade Monitoring/ESG Specialist - Investment Management (£75,000)
Our client, a privately owned Investment Management firm are looking for an ESG Specialist to coordinate the implementation of ESG exclusions across their investment platform. They are looking for someone with strong pre/post trade monitoring experience and a keen interest in ESG monitoring. This role is extremely fast-paced working closely with the ESG Investing Team and the firms Portfolio Management Team.
- Partner with the ESG investing Team, Client Platform, Legal & Compliance and Onboarding teams to help define and implement ESG policies and exclusions to ensure that portfolios are managed in accordance with client intentions or applicable guidelines
- Oversee the implementation of fund specific ESG policies in the firms order management system, and communicate applicable policies and changes and potential impacts of those changes to Portfolio Managers and other interested parties
- Enhance control processes such that portfolios can be actively monitored along with evolving client demands or ESG metrics
- Coordinate the ESG Challenge process, ensuring that challenges are well documented and reviewed in a timely manner.
- A working understanding of Article 8” and “Article 9” of the SFDR regulation
- Experience utilizing Aladdin and/or Charles River for investment compliance highly preferred
- Technical understanding of investment products and financial instruments, and the aggregation of exposures to perform compliance testing
If this role sounds of interest, please reach out!