At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
U.S. Bancorp Community Development Corporation is now operating as U.S. Bancorp Impact Finance. All job postings under U.S. Bancorp Impact Finance reside within the USBCDC organization.
We are hiring 2 Impact Measurement Managers. The successful candidate will be hired for the position that aligns with their experience.
U.S. Bancorp Impact Finance is seeking an experienced professional to join our growing company as an Impact Measurement Manager. This newly formed position will report to the Director of Impact Measurement and will be responsible for organizing and managing metric sets utilized to monitor and evaluate the impact of U.S. Bank’s investments in alignment with industry-standard taxonomies and frameworks and researching market opportunities to leverage impact measurement. The role will work both with Impact Finance and U.S. Bank leaders to coordinate measurement alignment, organization, and operations.
This role will partner with the Impact Finance Strategy Team, Marketing, ESG Program Office, Data Governance, DEI, and other functions to coordinate consistent data dictionaries and operations to create efficient reporting and evaluation systems in alignment with industry best practice.
The role will serve as the subject matter expert on data definitions, organizing data elements, researching opportunities in support of the Impact Measurement team, and recommend opportunities for standardization.
To be successful, the person needs to develop strong working relationships with partners, subject matter experts, support functions, and other key stakeholders. These tools will be used to develop meaningful measurement and support Impact Evaluation Managers in their program and initiative evaluations.
- Manage and organize “Impact Measurement” taxonomies and frameworks
- Serve as a key Subject Matter Expert (SME) in industry impact measurement frameworks and taxonomies including, but not limited to:
- Impact Investing (GIIN, IRIS+, IMP)
- ESG disclosures and ratings (PCAF, Net Zero, TCFD)
- Sustainable Finance Taxonomies (SDGs, SFDR)
- Have (or ability to gain) understanding of reporting requirements on relevant finance regulation including but not limited to:
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA)
- Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and Fair and Responsible Banking (FaRB)
- Research and evaluate emerging taxonomies and tools
- Partner and consult with Sustainable Finance, ESG office, DEI, and other functions to align to common measurement definitions
- Guide reporting standards in coordination with impact evaluation managers, enterprise data governance, marketing and communications, and technology
- Support data quality
- Identify potential data quality issues and prioritize for improvement
- Partner on execution with the Business Transformation team
- Document necessary data controls and sources in alignment with enterprise data governance
- Additional research and analysis projects, as needed
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of experience in project management activities
- Travel 1-2 times per quarter to St. Louis, MO will be a requirement for this role.
- Strong data management and data strategy skill
- Strong knowledge of environmental and social taxonomies and reports (PCAF, SDGs, etc.)
- A working knowledge in ESG rating and other financial service impact measurement frameworks
- Understanding of Impact Evaluation methodologies (Logic models, theories of change, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Project management and communication skills
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $81,345.00 - $95,700.00 - $105,270.00